test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 9/14/21

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,673 Community Manager
edited September 2021 in Release Notes
Greetings Captains!
We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 9/14 at 6AM Pacific for 3.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
Thank you for the assistance!
The Star Trek Online Team
Post edited by ambassadorkael#6946 on

Comments

• echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    Thankfully there are other missions to do for your progress. I don't want to attempt one that might block my progress. Jabberwocky is easy enough, as is Counterpoint.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • horridpersonhorridperson Member Posts: 665 Arc User
    I'm all for new adds on the captains but I was hoping for more in the way of observances of bringing new perks into the equation seamlessly. The outstanding issues mentioned in the patch are troublesome, and just yesterday I encountered a more profound bug with the ongoing flipping traits bug that seems like an evolotion when compared to what I've seen before. The leadership (ground) ability migrated to the space traits along with the usual trait bumping. I don't mind monetitization, but things should be running dependably prior to introducing it to a system.
    battlegroupad_zps8gon3ojt.jpg

• bubblegirl2015bubblegirl2015 Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    Missed the old days where there used to be TRUE expansions and not just a bad designed lockbox ship, a single episode and a TFO. For real?

What's next and expansion based just on a new lockbox to be sold to players....Uhmm we already got that.
    Wiki editor http://sto.gamepedia.com
    Original STO beta tester.
  • o0galathor0oo0galathor0o Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    Missed the old days where there used to be TRUE expansions and not just a bad designed lockbox ship, a single episode and a TFO. For real?

What's next and expansion based just on a new lockbox to be sold to players....Uhmm we already got that.

Oh yeah, those were the good days, long ago. They don't care about true content anymore, just money. Well...not from me, not anymore.
    ~ Don't blame the clown for being a clown, blame yourself for going to the circus ~
  • xindax76xindax76 Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    Greetings Captains!
    We will be having a maintenance tomorrow, 9/14 at 6AM Pacific for 3.5 hours. (What time is this for me?)
    You can find our patch notes here.

=/\=
    We value your feedback and want to help direct it to the right locations. Please check the following link to redirect to the best sub-forums to post your replies.
    Experiencing a Gameplay Bug with our latest patch? Please click this link to be taken to our Gameplay Bug Report Section to file your reports.
    Thank you for the assistance!
    The Star Trek Online Team

I did. Cause some bug is in last cutscene.
  • trillbuffettrillbuffet Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    So yeah this is just some amusement you can't find often these days. So legendary packs that cost hundreds of dollars and then other bloated cash grabs. Yet its down to one episode and one TFO that can't even be completed roflmao. I mean its no wonder that this is their only game that isn't dead yet. Only because its got a franchise name but beyond that these two companies wouldn't be able to even function anymore lol.
This discussion has been closed.