COMING 09/14 THE ELITE CAPTAINS BOOST TOKEN

13»

Comments

• evilmark444
    evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,769 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    Seriously...no to even MORE console and star ship trait slots. How much faster do we need to vape entire fleets of ships in this game? Our ships in this game makes the plan B in DS9's Sacrifice of Angels actually a plausible plan B already.

this...

i went into the tzen BG yesterday for an endev, and one ship was taking out battleships in less than 8 secs on some occasions and around 15 for others. a battleship...not a frigate, a battleship.

im with cold.

Eight seconds? That seems slow, I've seen people insta-vape Borg cubes Endgame style.

"Endeavor to destroy 30 Borg ships? Hive Onslaught should get that done easy."
    [Five minutes later]
    "Hmm, looks like I gotta run another Borg queue, damn those ships died fast ..."
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • keepcalmchiveon
    keepcalmchiveon Member Posts: 4,012 Arc User
    Seriously...no to even MORE console and star ship trait slots. How much faster do we need to vape entire fleets of ships in this game? Our ships in this game makes the plan B in DS9's Sacrifice of Angels actually a plausible plan B already.

this...

i went into the tzen BG yesterday for an endev, and one ship was taking out battleships in less than 8 secs on some occasions and around 15 for others. a battleship...not a frigate, a battleship.

im with cold.

Eight seconds? That seems slow, I've seen people insta-vape Borg cubes Endgame style.

it could very well have been faster. but ive seen borg get hit in less than 2 to 3, so this was slightly longer. usually the tzen take a bit longer.

i.e. it was friggin fast and shoulnt be. but the game allows it as such.

i remember when the borg were difficult. you had to plan correctly, take out certain ones first, not aggro others, etc. now...pffft. just go in and pew pew and warp out.
    meh

• sennahcherib
    sennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User

this...

im with cold.

indeed. same thing for the voth citadel or the tzentar dread
  • davefenestrator
    davefenestrator Member Posts: 9,790 Arc User
    I was a bit disappointed doing Sompek with all of the weird ground devices and pets vaping all the ground enemies.

I guess if you want traditional Trek combat these days you need to stick with solo patrols and story episodes.