test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Which Hangar Pets Shoot the Rainbow Sparkle Beams?

millefune#8468 millefune Member Posts: 310 Arc User
I believe I saw someone with hangar pets that were firing the rainbow sparkle beams that the Temporal Defense Initiative reputation antiproton beam weapons fire. Does anyone know which hangar pets they were? I'd like to pick them up to match the TDI weapons I use on some of my characters' ships.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    edited: wrong suggestion
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    To my knowledge, all temporal pets only use default AP. Are there any hangar pets that use non-default weapons at all? (aside from their specific fx, TOS pets use TOS phasers, Elachi pets Elachi disruptors and so on)​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    Far as I can figure... none of them seem to be equipped with Chroniton beams.
    https://sto.fandom.com/wiki/Hangar_pet
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    it is maybe channeled deconstruction used by the epoch fighters
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,258 Arc User
    > @sennahcherib said:
    > it is maybe channeled deconstruction used by the epoch fighters

Those are the ones that come with temporal ships right, their weapon are the standard AP and the skills are the yellow/blue on player temp abilities as far as I know no hangar pet in-game uses the temp rep chroniton beam animation.
    yes, it is a skill used by these pets and are from the temporal ships
    I have never seen a pet with chroniton beams
  • millefune#8468 millefune Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    Okay, maybe I saw things incorrectly, I guess. I just remember seeing the Chroniton Beams coming from multiple places that weren't a ship, so I thought they were hangar pets, since we normally don't really see those (or if we do, they're super tiny). Thanks to all for checking and letting me know!
  • chastity1337chastity1337 Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
    Perhaps it was a power of some sort, that enhances the pets attacks?
    I'm not a huge fan of fighters or other space pets, but I know there are a ton of them.
This discussion has been closed.