test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

We need 4th active ground tray

On ground unlike space, we are stuck to 3 trays. We need to be able to add a 4th one, specially now given the new kit and device slot captains will get.

Comments

• eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    Although 3 are only visible at any given time there is in fact a total of 10 lines in the ground tray
  • kaggert27kaggert27 Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    Sweet Floating Spaghetti Monster YES, in space we are allowed to display more than 3 rows, it would be nice for ground to either allow such, or have a second box either on the same bottom area, or on side like space allows.

I have wondered the past 5 years why this has not been implemented for ground with the ever increasing module, kits, ground sets, pets, and consumables that don't have to be on your character to use.

I understand the special power tray that comes up with Environmental suits and some other mechanics from ground sets (like the Tzenkethi run and slam), but those can be separated just like the space ones are their own floating window you can reposition.
  • warmasterxdk#9668 warmasterxdk Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    We need at least 5. and to be able to keybind up through that as well, not just the 3 we have now. Some of us have weird setups that would be perfect with an additional tray or 2 and seeing as this game is almost 11 years old...I'm wondering how it hasn't been implemented yet.

Also, the ability to hide the special ability tab (like with the red angel suit) should carry over to the weapons display as well. I know what weapon I am currently using, why do I need that little tab to show me what I already know?
    Fingers crossed for the return of the Section 31 Heavy Rifle <3
  • borg0vermindborg0vermind Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    eazzie wrote: »
    Although 3 are only visible at any given time there is in fact a total of 10 lines in the ground tray
    Yes, and that's what I'm saying. UI needs an update to allow us to activate more than 3.