test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

shuttle not shown in active status

quepanquepan Member Posts: 540 Arc User
edited September 2021 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
normally you have two active ships , your starship and your shuttle in my case on my Dsc character his shuttle is missing from being active and you cant set it as a active shuttle , while you can switch to it like any other ship its not listed as your active shuttle
(since making this post ive added a ship to my AOY character and now his active shuttle has disappeared so im thinking this is now something to do with adding a ship to your roster which removes the active shuttle ) also i have a support ticket # 593376)
Post edited by quepan on

Comments

• tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    I have the same issue. It popped up with the Patch yesterday.
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • quepanquepan Member Posts: 540 Arc User
    and its only on my DSC character too my other characters all have there equipped shuttles ive , tried everything i can think of to correct it from sector space to system space
  • blackward01blackward01 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    I had the same problem on my new TOS char. I bought a Jem'hadar fighter that solved it for me.
    Edit: For about 1 minute when i changed it to TOS shuttle i only had active ship showing. :(
  • edrickvellorinedrickvellorin Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    I've seen a bug that's likely related: Shuttle option doesn't show up at the ship customization guy on ESD. (Haven't checked elsewhere.)
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    Redacted
    Post edited by fred26291#2759 on
  • kaithan1975kaithan1975 Member Posts: 947 Arc User
    I had the same problem on my new TOS char. I bought a Jem'hadar fighter that solved it for me.
    Edit: For about 1 minute when i changed it to TOS shuttle i only had active ship showing. :(

Same here on my TOS character, no shuttle tab showed. I claimed a To'Duj Fighter to do the "Vault" and that showed. I didn't tempt fate to try switching back to see what would happen.
  • ardenwolfeardenwolfe Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    Same. Happened today for me. I thought I lost my mind and kept looking for the patch notes on this change. I hope it gets fixed soon.
    i updated my orginal post but i added a ship to my TOS (AOY) character and poof the active shuttle went missing , did either of you add a ship to your roster by Chance ??
  • darkthorne70darkthorne70 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    I did and a ship and yes my shuttle went away also
  • lillen80lillen80 Member Posts: 89 Arc User
    I have the same problem and it is not AoY and DSC only It happened to a Captain I have that is older than Year of Klingon expansion
  • roninwolf1981#2968 roninwolf1981 Member Posts: 551 Arc User
    I encountered this bug yesterday; I ended up deleting my Temporal Recruit CAC and recreating him (for the purposes of troubleshooting), thinking it was due to me not doing something in the 23rd Century before crossing over into the modern Trek era. As it turns out, the bug happens when I arrive at the 25th Century and select my Tier II (Lieutenant Commander) starship; it automatically un-readies my shuttle. I bought a Peregrine fighter, but the glitch still persists; I can only have 1 active/ready ship at 1 time.

I didn't know that Discovery-era characters are also having this bug.
  • maniac20#5251 maniac20 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    I have the same problem with my newest character
  • unclegoldieunclegoldie Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    quepan wrote: »
    i updated my orginal post but i added a ship to my TOS (AOY) character and poof the active shuttle went missing , did either of you add a ship to your roster by Chance ??

It happened when I did that, too.
    Epohh Vindaloo and beer milkshakes for everyone
    jH7LGEi.jpg
  • ardenwolfeardenwolfe Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    Yes, I did a ship to my roster around that time.
  • aeonthehermitaeonthehermit Member Posts: 217 Arc User
    I am also having this issue. Content which requires a shuttle is also inacessible unless I physically swap to the shuttle. The on--board ship selector is useless for this purpose, as well as the "Set active - starshps/smallcraft" switch in normal ship selectors. This bug is happening to all characters regardless of whether or not the smallcraft is a starter shuttle.
    STO in a shellnut.
    "I always hope for the best. Experience, unfortunately, has taught me to expect the worst."
    -Elim Garak
  • rampage237rampage237 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I too am having the same issue with only one ship available at a time. So far it has only happened to my new Temporal alt.
    I don't have an active shuttle in my UI. When I select the ship stations tab there is no small craft listed. on the mini map drop down there is no small craft bridge available.
    If I go to my bridge to switch ships, there is no shuttle available.
    So far the only way to access my shuttle is to visit the ship selector and change out ships there.
    I have looked on a few alts and have only noticed this on my newly created one.
    so i found out its not just adding a ship to the roster but changing to another ship in your roster seems to just delete the active shuttle . and ive had now on 4 characters so far anytime i change to a different ship this is a bigger bug than i thought and it really needs DEV Investigation
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,385 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    I can confirm this is happening.

The bug doesn't appear as long as you don't switch to another ship, as I noticed with my Reman when I logged in as her.
    This is a very untimely bug when you have a Legendary ship bundle, a charity with unlockable ships and a giveaway at the same time and thus have a good chunk of players very likely to add something to their roster.
    Post edited by saurializard on
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • roninwolf1981#2968 roninwolf1981 Member Posts: 551 Arc User
    It's worse than I thought: when you open the Character Status window and access the Stations tab, under Small Craft, the 1 station is not displaying at all. When I tried to enter the Vault mission, I saw that there was no station at all for my Bridge Officer abilities.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,933 Arc User
    On some of my characters, the Ship & Shuttle show up normally, yet on others only the Ship shows up.
    Looking at the list of character affected, I believe this display issue is caused with characters that have yet to reach a mission that requires a shuttle and 'gives' you an extra Ship slot.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
    edited September 2021
    There is a workaround around this bug just remove the old shuttle and buy a new shuttle/the same shuttle after you have added a new ship to the roster then it will activate automatically so you can have both shuttle and ship active. Yeah, I know not an ultimate solution because it will come back next time you add a ship to the roster, but it is the best we will get till Cryptic fix it permanently.

Edit: I know it is not a workaround but until Cryptic fix it then that is the only way to go if you want shuttle and ship active at the same time.
    Post edited by lillen80 on
    Yeah I know but it is the best we will get till Cryptic fix it
    lillen80 wrote: »
    There is a workaround around this bug just remove the old shuttle and buy a new shuttle/the same shuttle after you have added a new ship to the roster then it will activate automatically so you can have both shuttle and ship active. Yeah, I know not an ultimate solution because it will come back next time you add a ship to the roster, but it is the best we will get till Cryptic fix it permanently.

Edit: I know it is not a workaround but until Cryptic fix it then that is the only way to go if you want shuttle and ship active at the same time.
    i tried that first and it doesn't work as soon as you switch active ship active shuttle disappears