Install Arc

"Reflections" launch trailer

thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    Oooo... liking some of the new stuff I see. And I spy new Terran Empire badges!
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,100 Arc User
    Yeah! Long live the Empire!
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    Also I'd like to say that my theory on something scaring Leeta does sound accurate based on her VO in the trailer. She's scared.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    new fed ground weapons? hum! interesting
    Mirror Kuumaarke
    hahahahaha, lol.
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    Why is the Enterprise firing linked disco phasers instead of advanced phasers?
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    What frightened Leeta? The Emporer banned Hotpants! :)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • paradox#7391 paradox Member Posts: 1,774 Arc User
    New Terran uniforms seem to be normal odyssey uniforms, with some new chest gear, new red belts with daggers and a new Terran Badge, so I guess sleeves are back in.
    aaand-its-gone.jpg
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    I seriously wonder what Mirror Leeta saw to make her so afraid.

Is the Terran Emperor's power really that crazy? Did Mirror Kuumaarke give him protomatter weapons which he could use to exterminate half the galaxy at once?

Good trailer though.

Given both the console and trait on the upcoming Mirror Gagarin - yes.​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,100 Arc User
    Given both the console and trait on the upcoming Mirror Gagarin - yes.​​
    The blog seems to indicate the console was born from the Terran's attempt at creating the Genesis device, not anything Mirror Kuumaarke did.

I'm actually curious now. Last we saw of Leeta she was talking about how she stole data from New Khitomer in the future, which included a list of all the aliens the Federation encountered. She mentions that this list includes species the Terran Empire hasn't encountered yet in thier universe, and that she would go to these species to build an alliance against the Emperor.

Could Mirror Kuumaarke actually be on Leeta's side, and any protomatter tech be something Leeta is using to try to combat the Emperor, and whatever crazy powers he has? Makes more sense we are getting it from her then the Emperor's faction.

I don't know. If she couldn't beat him with the Pah'Wraith stuff or having a time travel advantage I doubt this god like Emperor will be swayed by some protomatter.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
    I just realized Mirror Leeta has new hair, I hope it's coming to player characters as well!
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    What that a brief appearance of a Mirror Universe Somerville?

Also, thanks for the trailer link.
  • warmonger360warmonger360 Member Posts: 524 Arc User
    didn't sound all the scared to me, but I do like that EV suit
    WE SURVIVE!

aut vincere aut mori pro imperio
    either to conquer or to die for the Empire
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,385 Arc User
    *sees "Personnel - Exocomp" in the list of rewards for the new episode*

OH MY GOD, finally, we can have an Exocomp Bof...
    "Duty Officer"

77zS1JV.jpeg
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    nommo#5819 wrote: »
    What that a brief appearance of a Mirror Universe Somerville?

Also, thanks for the trailer link.

i saw that too.

Excellent & Cryptic threw in some more Terran skins it seems :-)
  • jennycolvinjennycolvin Member Posts: 1,100 Arc User
    Moderately more interesting the entire storylines since J'ula made her first appearance, but other than that... yawn.
    kv1Ohsx.png
    Not agreeing with someone doesn't give you the right to be an TRIBBLE.

Ci sono tre tipi di giocatori:
    - quelli a cui non va mai bene niente... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che sono talmente imbesuiti da credere a qualunque cosa i dev dicano, perfino che la luna è fatta di formaggio... e vanno sul forum a trollare;
    - quelli che credono a quello a cui è giusto credere, sono d'accordo con quello con cui è giusto essere d'accordo e sono critici con quello che non va;

Ai giocatori dei primi due tipi, gratis in omaggio un bello specchio lucente su cui arrampicarsi. E una mazzata in testa per la loro poca intelligenza e compassione verso gli altri giocatori che non la pensano come loro.
    Agli appartenenti al terzo tipo, invece, dico grazie. Anche se non sempre si riesce a mantenere la calma, siete quelli per cui vale la pena incazzarsi.
This discussion has been closed.