test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

Comments

• senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,249 Arc User
    Is there any leftover birthday cookies I can have? Happy Friday, everyone!
    nope the neice and nephews have grown to take more now
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
  • jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,789 Arc User
    Are you running the Temporal Recruit stuff, @senshibat01? I think I already have one I never bothered to finish. There is only so many times I can do the same missions over and over before I could care less. The same applies to the TFO's.
  • cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,524 Arc User
    > @senshibat01 said:
    > nope the neice and nephews have grown to take more now

Darn it! I need to find me some cookies. Happy Sunday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    Well cause the nephew littlest one had their b-day 5 days later.. so it was their turn
    > @senshibat01 said:
    > Well cause the nephew littlest one had their b-day 5 days later.. so it was their turn

Sounds like you need more cookies. I need more cookies! Happy Monday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
    Thank goodness this grind ends tomorrow! The ground mission, which is way more fun, has yet to pop for me. I always end up with the boring space one.
    > @senshibat01 said:
    > Well cause the nephew littlest one had their b-day 5 days later.. so it was their turn

> @senshibat01 said:

im using the carrot cake decoy manuver on them; they come a running. yesterday was a beg for dounught they were quiet please with them.
    jcsww wrote: »
    Thank goodness this grind ends tomorrow! The ground mission, which is way more fun, has yet to pop for me. I always end up with the boring space one.

right now its the 8k dilith for a finish one the daily. we klag more on the ground..
    There's a free Mirror Pack under the Promo Tab today. Be careful though. It can only be claimed Fed Side and it is a single character unlock. Also, the new TFO is the most boring grind of all of the ground TFO's to date! What a massive disappointment!
    edited September 2021
    most of the good trek-napped creative team from champions is long gone -run out of slots buy more its a cleaver skceam
    Hello, cookies! Are you ready to come out of hiding?!? Happy Wednesday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    oh Zee Tardis Cookie Jar jar.. 9bb1a783-4878-4f8d-8b0e-26299a5317bb.a84ff7ea85e9471996d53b81df9d51fd.jpeg?odnHeight=612&odnWidth=612&odnBg=FFFFFF
    Temporal cookies.... YES! Can I have some? Happy Thursday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    It's Friday and almost time for the weekend cookies. Happy Friday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Ugh! This grind is making me hate this game more than ever!

its a bit chaotic confusiing just done it with an engineer.. everytime i nthe hanger i try to set a turret a red cicle rooots me
    Cookie Crisp! The only breakfast I need! :p Happy Saturday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Ugh! This grind is making me hate this game more than ever!

its a bit chaotic confusiing just done it with an engineer.. everytime i nthe hanger i try to set a turret a red cicle rooots me

Lately, Z and me have been running the mission in the afternoon. You don't have to turn it in right away, so you can technically run it a few times in one day and leave the ones not turned in to claim for another day. This has helped a lot for me! I can still turn it in when I get up but there is no rush to actually run it until I feel like it. Sometimes, I don't even mind running it twice in the same day just to have a little bit of a break. You should tag along, @senshibat01. It goes much quicker in a team.
    2:20AM was way too early to wake up! Especially on a Sunday. :P That pretty much guarantees though I will be rolling back the grind a day tonight before heading to bed.
    A new week, a new batch of cookies to kick things off. Happy Monday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    edited September 2021
    2:20AM was way too early to wake up! Especially on a Sunday. :P That pretty much guarantees though I will be rolling back the grind a day tonight before heading to bed.

sorry we missed you there. We've found the timer a bit off w split days off its not as easy to double up the rotation. Work tues fri sun at diff hours and its a long commute at dark of night. savign non wakign hours for the Dutch apple pie. siter in laws harvestign the apple trees. [ps must sign in again its silly]

The mirror univers is dressing up to invade our cookie verse sound general quarters

aw my jem hadar saw Kali and was tryign to find cathain dispora contact we just missed 9/10 and we ditn have astro probes - by the tiem we replicated some we lost the contact trying to switch to our Calico.
    > @senshibat01 said:
    > aw my jem hadar saw Kali and was tryign to find cathain dispora contact we just missed 9/10 and we ditn have astro probes - by the tiem we replicated some we lost the contact trying to switch to our Calico.

The search for more cookies is neverending. Happy Tuesday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Two more weeks left of this grind... Ugh!
    Two more weeks left of this grind... Ugh!
    > @senshibat01 said:
    > aw my jem hadar saw Kali and was tryign to find cathain dispora contact we just missed 9/10 and we ditn have astro probes - by the tiem we replicated some we lost the contact trying to switch to our Calico.

The search for more cookies is neverending. Happy Tuesday, everyone!

Heh litravegirls still around.. we need a new name.. lets see. .is Le Cute us taken.. Cheers
    Are you running the Temporal Recruit stuff, @senshibat01? I think I already have one I never bothered to finish. There is only so many times I can do the same missions over and over before I could care less. The same applies to the TFO's.

aw the horror jonny we claimed the terrain pack on a jem hadar.. not our 23c officer ;/

aw the horror jonny we claimed the terrain pack on a jem hadar.. not our 23c officer ;/

Did you crack it? If not, put it in your account bank. I cracked mine thinking it was account wide, but sadly, it wasn't.

Did you crack it? If not, put it in your account bank. I cracked mine thinking it was account wide, but sadly, it wasn't.

oh i so messed it up like opened the thing yes
    It's Thursday! Time for some $2.75 each oatmeal raisin cookies. Happy Thursday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >