test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Korath Uniform, rather disappointed

majesticmsfcmajesticmsfc Member Posts: 1,401 Arc User
edited June 2013 in Klingon Discussion
Today I bought the Outfit Box - Korath Uniform Pack, as seeing how few uniforms there are in the KDF, I wanted a change as my bridge officers can't use the Honour guard uniform.

I found the uniform to be very un-customisable, I already knew about the lack of padds but it's still something to make mention of, but the fact that the colour palette is so limiting is a major issue to me, like many other KDF BOFF uniforms, I change one of the arm gauntlets colours and it changes other parts. I checked this on my actual character and it was the same. Also the fact that I can only choose browny like colours was also disappointing. Plus there are parts of the uniform I can't even change.

I know nothing well probably come from this thread, it rarely does. But I wanted to express my disappointment of this and hope it may help anyone thinking of buying the uniform to consider it carefully to avoid the same mistakes. I was considering getting this on my other two KDF characters, I have since decided not too. Instead I went and bought some earrings for my Orion Engineer off the exchange. :P

For my main, I can say I went straight back to the honour guard uniform he was wearing.
Support the Game by Supporting the KDF, equality and uniqueness for all factions!
Post edited by majesticmsfc on

Comments

• z3ndor99z3ndor99 Member Posts: 1,391 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    I know what you mean but, for me personally i love the uniform it looks so good! My opinion tho.
  • majesticmsfcmajesticmsfc Member Posts: 1,401 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    It's a great looking uniform it's the lack of customisation options that got me disappointed.
    Support the Game by Supporting the KDF, equality and uniqueness for all factions!
  • futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    Also, the Korath sash is messed up on females. Always has been.
  • oldkhemaraaoldkhemaraa Member Posts: 1,039 Arc User
    edited June 2013
    messed up on female toons.. *SIGH!*

unsurprising...

Oh my miserable brain.. WHY WHY did you want to play KDF.. I could have stayed with World of ********.. I could have kept plinking around with the STC-II port to win-7...

But NOOOOOOOoooooooo!

I just had to suck into a trek MMO.. This Trek MMO.

worse... I sold other folk on the idea... even bought one of em a LTM just out of the goodness of my heart.

I wonder if I'll manage to work off this bad karma is this life time? How many centuries will it take oh Cryptic to pay the price of my foolishness. HOW MANY?

well.. Bright side.. I haven't bought the Korath set.. Not so bright side.. considering picking up the Bort set from the fleet tailor.. which may or may not mix and match with other out fits and will likely still have the same crappy limited color palaette.

Startrek Online!

Infinitly costomizable.. well yea but..No, not so much.
    A tremendous range of avatar customizing options!.... Kinda, sotra, when they work...

STO reminds me of a firefox instalation with wayyyyyyy to many plug in installed.

*BURP* (fatal error, please restart your application)
    "I aim to misbehave" - Malcolm Reynolds
  • phrgphrg Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    Bought the Korath uniform for my male Gorn alt and it is still broken. Raised a ticket but was tyold to post in the forum. The colour setup seems OK (except for only allowing yellow boots) but there is still a lot of clipping. On female BOffs the uniform appears OK but on the male Captain and all male Boffs the sash clips badly through the spine plate thing on the back of the jacket. There's also clipping issues with the cuffs / wrist armour. I know visual issues are not a priority (especially for KDF) but even so it's been broken now for 8 years!!!
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    away with ye zombieness (white lantern ring blast)
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.