test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Captain_Zero Is PURE AWESOMENESS Thread

Comments

• Options
    jcswwjcsww Member Posts: 6,790 Arc User
    They brought back the annoyance of the stupid window popping up every time I log on to a character! Once I am done running this stuff with others, who are almost finished the mess to get their ship. I am going to waste my time on other games that are much less annoying for a while.
  • Options
    senshibat01senshibat01 Member Posts: 11,254 Arc User
    Aye Mate, Good to variety that old routine The cookie supply is still quite depressed but at least the fiber optic cable team made it paast the country road we are on.
    e81d2f2c7ce74e61cba28154fcac4cc2.jpg
    Tsuki ni Kawatte Oshioki Yo
  • Options
    cookiecrookcookiecrook Member Posts: 4,524 Arc User
    AHHHHHHHHHHHH! I am all out of Cookie Crisp! Happy Saturday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • Options
    I am seriously about ready to give up on this console generation. My PC is still capable of everything the Series X can do and does it better, but Flight SIM on a controller on my 82" 4k 120hz HDMI 2.1 TV really was something I wanted the Series X for. I refuse to pay more than double the retail price for something, especially when that much money could buy me a new video card, even with those prices being heavily inflated too.
  • Options
    AHHHHHHHHHHHH! I am all out of Cookie Crisp! Happy Saturday, everyone!
    jcsww wrote: »
    I am seriously about ready to give up on this console generation. My PC is still capable of everything the Series X can do and does it better, but Flight SIM on a controller on my 82" 4k 120hz HDMI 2.1 TV really was something I wanted the Series X for. I refuse to pay more than double the retail price for something, especially when that much money could buy me a new video card, even with those prices being heavily inflated too.
    Cookie Simulator? A Wall of TV and some milk.. Arsenals Swiss midfielder was just sent off w a red card and Man City is up 3-nil. Newcastle host the Saints in 1.39 hours time so time to get out and grab some breakfast.
  • Options
    Will there be holiday cookies served for the up and coming Labor Day long weekend? Happy Monday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
    Looking for a new fleet? Drop by the in-game chat channel, "tenforwardforum", and say hi to the members of A Fleet Called Ten Forward (Fed) and The Orion Pirates (KDF). If you already have a fleet you are happy with, please feel free to drop by our chat channel if you are looking for a friendly bunch of helpful people to socialize with.
  • Options
    if the supplies of making goods last.. had some nice combo dounught holes dipped in choco chip rolled in sugar.
  • Options
    > @senshibat01 said:
    > if the supplies of making goods last.. had some nice combo dounught holes dipped in choco chip rolled in sugar.

That sounds good! Happy wednesday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    > @senshibat01 said:
    > if the supplies of making goods last.. had some nice combo dounught holes dipped in choco chip rolled in sugar.

That sounds good! Happy wednesday, everyone!

yes it went rigth to the root of the eye tooth now its ready to get pulled but it was worth it
  • Options
    Why does no one want to play ground for the event?! Space is mostly AFK players now and it just makes it even more boring!
  • Options
    Can someone fix the Replicator. I need more cookies! Happy Thursday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    Yes the Replicator is experiancing growing pains w the new Os update from the bynars hjynl1d9x7b61.jpg
  • Options
    Yes the Replicator is experiancing growing pains w the new Os update from the bynars hjynl1d9x7b61.jpg

We need him to motivate the PWE staff to make STO more than a massive, boring, repetitive grind!
  • Options
    Chocolate milk and Saturday cookies for the win. Happy Saturday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    Today starts w blueberries and goes from there.. Have yourselfg a Happy little Weekend if the boss allows.
  • Options
    edited September 2021

We need him to motivate the PWE staff to make STO more than a massive, boring, repetitive grind!

Blueberry waffel ice cream scoup on top of a little devils devils creame... win10 cumlitive updates goign really slow.. had to reset wifi router -cant do daily event until its done
  • Options
    Is it time for the Labor Day cookies yet? Happy Labor Day Monday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    its a Labour for Brother.. his little daughter starting school so early in the morn..Less tiem for a proper Cookie raid.
  • Options
    I'm down for the blueberry waffle ice cream, @senshibat01! The Empress's birthday is 4 days away.

Yes as we Were in Beta closed testing its was Party on the roof top of Millennium city day. or Club Caprice Dance off. but we ha Hort in between on the map as we had an adventure in the out skirts of Inianapolis hort on a big town half way to her so state area were the kentuky acents can be stronger
  • Options
    its a Labour for Brother.. his little daughter starting school so early in the morn..Less tiem for a proper Cookie raid.

Hopefully not today! A friend of mine started school on Thursday of last week. Definitely seems like an odd time to start. Here, everyone starts tomorrow. Then you have the places that go back in mid August. :P
  • Options

Hopefully not today! A friend of mine started school on Thursday of last week. Definitely seems like an odd time to start. Here, everyone starts tomorrow. Then you have the places that go back in mid August. :P

3 Days til Beth-Day.. we were a 1835hrs on a Friday.. Baby.. Yes always thought the School year should wait until the last summer holiday is over
  • Options
    > @senshibat01 said:
    > its a Labour for Brother.. his little daughter starting school so early in the morn..Less tiem for a proper Cookie raid.

I'm down for a cookie raid. Happy Tuesday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    Will there be birthday cookies tomorrow? Can I be in charge of sampling them if there is? :D Happy Wednesday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >
  • Options
    Not much in-game for Star Trek Day. No free stuff. There's a title for visiting the 10 ships around ESD or DS9, which takes all of 5 minutes, if you read the text. Another milestone PWE could have made special but couldn't be bothered to.
  • Options
    Will there be birthday cookies tomorrow? Can I be in charge of sampling them if there is? :D Happy Wednesday, everyone!

not as planned brother was sick so it wasent a gatherign day
  • Options
    Not much in-game for Star Trek Day. No free stuff. There's a title for visiting the 10 ships around ESD or DS9, which takes all of 5 minutes, if you read the text. Another milestone PWE could have made special but couldn't be bothered to.

i had to run around too much to do a tfo today think we have 3 left til done
  • Options
    Is there any leftover birthday cookies I can have? Happy Friday, everyone!
    <
    > <
    > <
    >