test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Levelless items not convertable to mk xii

The levelless items included with the Gagarin Miracle Worker Battlecruiser purchased from the C-Store claim they can be converted to mk xii items upon reaching level 60 but I am unable to convert them. Included are screenshots of both the item description and the right-click menu when located in my character's inventory. This issue persists across all characters on my account. I've already contacted support about this issue, they told me to make a bug report here. Ticket #590959.

HL9IHbh.jpg

FI5m4Ud.jpg

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,001 Arc User
    There are many levelless items in the game that have info in the tooltip about being convertible to Mk XII but don't actually convert at all. Mostly, this is the consoles or the default gear that comes on ships.
    I believe these not converting is intentional and that the tooltip is wrong.

Somewhat infuriatingly, there are a few levelless items that say they can be converted to Mk XII but only convert to Mk X.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • justsomenumbersjustsomenumbers Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    While that may be the case, I still feel cheated.
  • chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Thank you for the report on the bugs, These items are intentionally unable to be upgraded. So I will put bugs in the system for the text to be removed.
  • justsomenumbersjustsomenumbers Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Thank you for the report on the bugs, These items are intentionally unable to be upgraded. So I will put bugs in the system for the text to be removed.

Disappointing but acceptable, I suppose. Thank you.