test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Upgrading Items in Rarity/Quality Does Not Work

explorer1111explorer1111 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
I was just playing my character and decided to upgrade a few items during this upgrade weekend event and everything went well. My 32nd Century weapons and MACO stuff was fully upgraded to mk 15 but then when I applied another upgrade token to the item instead of boosting the quality to ultra rare or legendary (because the item was at max level in terms of mark the upgrade went through and the token(s) were used but the rarity of the item recieved in the inventory stayed the same at very rare. I also tried this with other mark 15 items I have such as beam arrays, topedos, rifles, and personal shields (32nd Century, Resonant Quantum, and MACO respectively) but to no avail the bug seemed to impact every item I tried. Please fix this as soon as possible. Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    explorer1111explorer1111 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    Oh, ok, so the system does not upgrade rarity garenteed then after max mark is reached. Good to know, thank you so much.
  • Options
    inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,004 Arc User
    Just to clarify,
    If the item quality does upgrade, the upgrade-chance meter will revert to zero;
    If the item quality doesn't upgrade, the upgrade-chance meter will remain at it's current level allowing you to keep increasing the chance of the upgrade.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/