test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Legendary TOS Captain's Bundle!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,512 Community Manager
Instantly boost any TOS-Era Federation Captain to level 65, and unlock the Legendary Miranda Multi-mission Cruiser! Coming next week on all platforms.


https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11496393-the-legendary-tos-federation-captain's-bundle

Comments

  • zordoz#3230 zordoz Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I think this is going to be a lot of fun and I really like that it's all TOS appropriate equipment. Thanks
  • fewzzfewzz Member Posts: 228 Arc User
    Another 25% off if you own the Clarke as it has only just been released, wishful thinking huh
  • millefune#8468 millefune Member Posts: 292 Arc User
    Really wish they had a Temporal Recruit Event at the same time as the release for this. It'd be much more convenient.
  • monkeyboy#4901 monkeyboy Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Where’s the Lgendary Romulan Warbird Bundle for console at it was released before the Mars Class on PC
  • khan5000khan5000 Member Posts: 3,005 Arc User
    > @millefune#8468 said:
    > Really wish they had a Temporal Recruit Event at the same time as the release for this. It'd be much more convenient.

    There is one. It starts September 8th.
    Your pain runs deep.
    Let us explore it... together. Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me... and gain strength from the sharing.
  • millefune#8468 millefune Member Posts: 292 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    khan5000 wrote: »
    > @millefune#8468 said:
    > Really wish they had a Temporal Recruit Event at the same time as the release for this. It'd be much more convenient.

    There is one. It starts September 8th.
    I hope that's for PlayStation as well. We usually get our events later.

    EDIT: Can I buy this Legendary TOS Package while it's on sale, then hold it until the Temporal Recruit Event happens for PlayStation?
  • khan5000khan5000 Member Posts: 3,005 Arc User
    edited September 2021
    > @millefune#8468 said:
    > I hope that's for PlayStation as well. We usually get our events later.
    >
    > EDIT: Can I buy this Legendary TOS Package while it's on sale, then hold it until the Temporal Recruit Event happens for PlayStation?

    Temporal event starts on the 8th. The package hits the C-Store the same day. The event is on all platforms.
    Your pain runs deep.
    Let us explore it... together. Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me... and gain strength from the sharing.
  • tuna2natunatuna2natuna Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    120 bucks?? Jeebus!
  • captainwellscaptainwells Member Posts: 718 Arc User
    120 bucks?? Jeebus!

    The limited time discount really knocked the punch out of the price point. I bought the reduced $39.99 (or whatever it was) to pick up 5300 zen and the difference was stockpiled, so I got the bundle for my new TOS Tellarite captain. Played that toon pretty much all weekend!
  • awlaforgeawlaforge Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    Anyone else missing the Soyuz hull from the Miranda multi-mission cruiser?
Sign In or Register to comment.