test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Auto Camera

I'm not really sure where to put this, so I'm sorry if it's in the wrong place. One of my characters has an auto-rotating camera effect turned on and I can't figure out how to turn it off. Basically, whenever I have a target, my camera will rotate to face it, even if I don't want it to. Can someone please tell me how to correct this?
Captain of the Thunder and the Lightning

46cq7exrnlgb.jpg

Comments

• Options
    captainmarvelushcaptainmarvelush Member Posts: 134 Arc User
    Thank you. I'll log on now and try that.

46cq7exrnlgb.jpg
  • Options
    [
    westmetals wrote: »
    I'm not really sure where to put this, so I'm sorry if it's in the wrong place. One of my characters has an auto-rotating camera effect turned on and I can't figure out how to turn it off. Basically, whenever I have a target, my camera will rotate to face it, even if I don't want it to. Can someone please tell me how to correct this?

Check in your display settings, there are several different (selectable) camera modes, one of them is called "Follow Target". From your described behavior, it would seem that "Follow Target" is the current setting and you may prefer one of the others. (I personally use "Chase Camera", which is designed to maintain a position behind your own ship).

That did the trick, thank you. Like I said, it was a relatively minor problem, but one that became increasingly annoying.

46cq7exrnlgb.jpg
  • Options
    Thanks

46cq7exrnlgb.jpg