Install Arc
Options

PvEvP Warzone Transwarp

2»

Comments

• Options
    hightower#2475 hightower Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    See that's just the thing. A lot of players who aren't going there, do know it exists, they just have absolutely no appetite for PVP.

Yep I agree and respect that, each to their own 🙂
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Not only that... having a Transwarp to Ker'rat is kinda redundant. KDF players get a native Transwarp to Qo'noS, which is in the same region as Ker'rat. Fed players can get a Transwarp to Sherman System (Believe that's T1 or T2 Diplomacy), which is in the same region as Ker'rat.
    Its almost like giving people a Transwarp to Bajor after they already have a Transwarp to DS9.
    Sure you MIGHT save on one less loading screen... but again its a bit redundant.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,985 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Not only that... having a Transwarp to Ker'rat is kinda redundant. KDF players get a native Transwarp to Qo'noS, which is in the same region as Ker'rat. Fed players can get a Transwarp to Sherman System (Believe that's T1 or T2 Diplomacy), which is in the same region as Ker'rat.
    Its almost like giving people a Transwarp to Bajor after they already have a Transwarp to DS9.
    Sure you MIGHT save on one less loading screen... but again its a bit redundant.

I'm not so sure about this redundancy. The first toon I logged onto didn't have the required tier 2 diplomacy so I had to change toons. The second toon I tried did have the Sherman System transwarp but it's in the wrong sector... unlike DS9 and Bajor being right on top of each other. Then I had a look at my Galaxy map only to find that Ker'rat isn't even on it, unlike the Otha System (see photo) so I got lost. Possibly a typo? Then I tried a third toon from Quonos but it didnt' have 'fast' engines like some of the serious players do so half way to the Boreth sector I gave up. The whole process was somewhat exhausting :/

It's a good thing you mentioned this as it just goes to prove that for many players Ker'rat is either invisible, requires a vast journey of epic proportions, or specialty diplomatic status that few players might have these days given the increased popularity and payout of Admiralty. It may very well be a good candidate for its own transwarp button so as to avoid this plethora of potential barriers.

m0jgi9I.jpg
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    When I said Sherman was in the same region, I wasn't saying same sector.

And for Diplomacy, I've found the best areas for those is the line between Sol and Japori, and the four sectors around DS9. At least in my experience anyways.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.