test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Legendary Romulan Warbird bundle

12346»

Comments

• nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    This is nothing neither here nor there I suppose but just been checking stats of starships, still deciding about which campaign starship I'll choose since I have a few days, but I find it laughable that the Styx has a better turn rate than the Lego DD.
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    The Legendary DD could've done with a ltcom universal slot instead of the sci one.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    At least it got a better turn rate than the normal T6, which was one of the BIGGEST gripes of the C-Store one.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • horridpersonhorridperson Member Posts: 665 Arc User
    If you could call a D'Deridex, "nimble" I'm pretty much there. It's sitting at 29.2 turn at cruise/ 39.2 under cloak without becoming too fragile, or sacrificing "everything" to make it turn. The turn is bad in spite of the numbers. The glaring concession I had to make was holding two of the "epic" consoles that contribute to improved maneuverability as a set. One passively buffs system power which I consider OK, while the other is, "Space Magic for Clowns". Ship consoles are chaff. If a "native" console remains on a ship I hold the opinion there is something lacking in a ship design if it can't stand by itself. The D'Deridex isn't the "best", but it is a fun ship to play with. That's an improvement within the ship's class. I've always loved the ship, but I never found it fun to command. Criticism and praise results in a final, "neutral" review.
    battlegroupad_zps8gon3ojt.jpg

• discojer2#5455 discojer2 Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    As near as I can tell, the Romulans (as a faction) don't have a 5/3 MW ship. The Feds have the Gagarin, the Klingons the Qugh, the Jem Hadar have the Vanguard Warship, which isn't fully MW, but still pretty nice, since it's on the Lt. Com slot

This was a perfect opportunity to give them one with the Legendary D'Deridex. Instead it was worse than the already existing Tebok.
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    Maybe they're saving that for the Mogai - after all, it's a miracle the Valdore and the other one lasted as long as they did against the Scimitar, since unlike with the Enterprise, Shinzon WASN'T holding back on them.​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
This discussion has been closed.