test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Training manuals that have been broken for over a yer or never worked

a list of Training Manuals that don't work, or have NEVER worked on console...

Training Manual - Science - Toxin Dart Launcher II (from the fleet colony)
Training Manual - Engineering - Medical Generator Fabrication III (crafted from R&D)
Training Manual - Temporal Operative - Uncertainty Burst I (from the bridge officer trainer)
Training Manual - Temporal Operative - Uncertainty Burst III (crafted from R&D)
Sweeping Strikes I (23c.) There is no Training Manual sold at K13 for Sweeping Strikes (23c.) at all, but there is a slot to learn it in the away team ground skills.
And ALL of the Training Manuals from LAST YEARS Winter event... (for real, why did you even put the manuals into the game if they are never going to work?)
How many years do we have to post about something before its fixed or removed?
Every time I ask about them in the Twitch stream hes like "post it in the forum" well I and other people have been doing that for over a year now.
Whats up?

Comments

• Options
    knightmare#8708 knightmare Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    I agree wasted a lot of Winter currency on those winter ones, and they're just sitting in my bank unusable.
  • Options
    magikman79#5713 magikman79 Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    So... Here we are... 1 YEAR later... and only ONE of these has been fixed... I was able to FINALLY use the Waste Toxin dart launcher training manual... but NONE of rest work, including all of the BOFF training manuals from LAST YEARS winter event...
    let the shame continue...
  • Options
    knightmare#8708 knightmare Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    Hey maybe if we're really lucky the items from this winters event also will fail to operate, that at least be consistent with standard non operating procedures
  • Options
    names2long#2415 names2long Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    Yep, I was hoping that maybe, just maybe, the event needed to start again for the Cryothermic Armor II that I wasted event currency on, and reported as an issue LAST YEAR to actually be usable. But NOPE, still doesn't show up as an option for my science officer's ground skills when I go to train them.
  • Options
    dahnu#3319 dahnu Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    I've been grinding Bridge Officer training manuals on Xbox for 14 characters on my account. They've been for all three professions and none of them work. I've tried changing the Bridge Officers, tried other zones, and even re-installed Star Trek Online but nothing is working. Support sent me here, saying 'We are currently unaware of an ETA for a potential fix'.

This is the first Winter Event I've participated in but I've stopped playing STO all together since this morning, once I saw a post in Reddit about these not working for a year. A year .. that really sank in. I don't want to be one of those people writing frustrated posts in Reddit so I'm writing this instead, hoping it's fixed for others while I watch Hulu.
  • Options
    aceman#3239 aceman Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    This is beyond a reasonable time frame to fix a broken training manual. I was not aware that the winter event training manuals were broken, and now I've spent everything that I've been grinding out for the last 10 days on training manuals that have been broken for OVER A YEAR...
    I'm very upset to say the least.
    If it's a technical issue that is too complicated to fix the very least you can do is REMOVE THEM FROM THE EVENT STORE!
  • Options
    dogfaceman12#3505 dogfaceman12 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I was able train some of my officers in the winter manuals, but not all.