test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Korath uniform bugged

kishodarkishodar Member Posts: 89 Arc User
edited November 2013 in The Art of Star Trek Online
Any chance of this uniform getting fixed since it's quite an expensive purchase?

http://i.imgur.com/mQDe6uF.jpg

Only seen these bugs on female BOFFS. The sash is stretched up at the shoulder and the neck piece is stuck to the head of the BOFF which warps it whenever the BOFF moves its head.

I don't know if it's also bugged on female player chars since I don't have one with the uniform unlocked.
Post edited by kishodar on

Comments

• futurepastnowfuturepastnow Member Posts: 3,660 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    I've been posting about the Korath sash on female characters since the uniform was put in. It's always been this way. They're not going to fix it.
  • aethon3050aethon3050 Member Posts: 599 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    The Venture-class was broken when it was released over a year ago, and it was an item one had to pay for. They still have not fixed it, so I would advise you to do a search here before buying *anything* in STO, to make sure it is not broken. If it is broken, just move on; it will probably be that way indefinitely.
  • defalusdefalus Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited July 2013
    Costume fixes, especially KDF ones are low on the Cryptic to-do list, they either just don't care about correcting errors they probably never put through QA in the first place or they just put them in a box marked "out of sight, out of mind" and get on with other things.
  • phrgphrg Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    Bought the Korath uniform for my male Gorn alt and it is still broken. Raised a ticket but was tyold to post in the forum. The colour setup seems OK (except for only allowing yellow boots) but there is still a lot of clipping. On female BOffs the uniform appears OK but on the male Captain and all male Boffs the sash clips badly through the spine plate thing on the back of the jacket. There's also clipping issues with the cuffs / wrist armour. I know visual issues are not a priority (especially for KDF) but even so it's been broken now for 8 years!!!
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,998 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    phrg wrote: »
    Bought the Korath uniform for my male Gorn alt and it is still broken. Raised a ticket but was tyold to post in the forum. The colour setup seems OK (except for only allowing yellow boots) but there is still a lot of clipping. On female BOffs the uniform appears OK but on the male Captain and all male Boffs the sash clips badly through the spine plate thing on the back of the jacket. There's also clipping issues with the cuffs / wrist armour. I know visual issues are not a priority (especially for KDF) but even so it's been broken now for 8 years!!!

Duddddddddde. You've necro'ed a zombie thread, that will be closed because of you necroing it. I suggest you submit a new post in the CORRECT subforum ..... GRAPHICAL AND SOUND ISSUES
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,008 Community Moderator
    As eazzie said, this is a necro thread. Please start a new thread here: https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/categories/graphical-and-sound-issues

If a thread hasn't been posted in for 30 days... 9 times out of 10 its dead and preferable to start a new thread on the subject to ensure that all information regarding the subject is current and not years old and potentially resolved and/or caused by a difference source.

*casts Holy Photon Torpedo*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.