test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Please give the borg story arc a complete rework and update!

Hi to all and the devs. I feel the Borg Arc update needs a major update. At the start of the game they make the Borg look like a particular threat but as it stands now they more like a minor foot stone and very little threat. A lot of missions were removed, the ones we do have are way to short, Some are not that memorable.

Its sad to treks biggest baddies be such a joke

Comments

• drycraeft#5841 drycraeft Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    I agree they aren't as scary or strong as they should be lol it's not actually easy to take down even 1 sphere in the Star Trek TNG and Voyager, they're stronger in TFOs than in the episodes and i've caught myself looking behind me just incase or going "AHH!" lol cos they beamed behind me and started to descend on me lol, i've just done all the Borg Episodes and i shot through them in no time they were SO easy to kill lol i think it needs a big space battle in the mix too but when on the ground i'm disappointed in them the undine did better lol.
  • borg0vermindborg0vermind Member Posts: 498 Arc User
    Hi to all and the devs. I feel the Borg Arc update needs a major update. At the start of the game they make the Borg look like a particular threat but as it stands now they more like a minor foot stone and very little threat. A lot of missions were removed, the ones we do have are way to short, Some are not that memorable.

Its sad to treks biggest baddies be such a joke
    Agreed.