test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

The Ancient Trinity Disciples are recruiting! [Promoting Christian fellowship]

cameldukiecameldukie Member Posts: 21 Arc User
edited January 2022 in Fleet Recruitment
The Ancient Trinity Disciples is actively recruiting - regardless of rank or experience!

A low-demand and social fleet, the Ancient Trinity Disciples is a Tier 27 fleet principally offering both new and experienced captains a welcome and encouraging Christian fellowship.

Captains get out of Fleet membership what they put in:
  • Seeking resources to strengthen your ship and crew? Contribute to projects
  • Seeking in-game TFO teams? Join our biweekly TFO Tuesday events (with Discord voice channels)
  • Seeking to enhance the social experience of STO? Join regular Fleet Meet-and-Greets, especially during seasonal events (also with Discord voice channels)
  • Seeking Christian fellowship? Join a Fleet Squadron and/or join our monthly Discord meetings

We ask that recruits (a) be a professing Christian and (b) adhere to our Code of Conduct available on our fleet site. All denominations (or non-denominations) are welcome. However, there are no other requirements to remain a member of the Fleet!

If interested, please message either sthe91 or cameldukie through this Forum for more information or apply via the 'Apply to Fleet' link on our website below.

Ancient Trinity Disciples | Guildlaunch.com
Post edited by cameldukie on

Comments

• Options
    edited June 2021
    The Ancient Trinity Disciples is recruiting!

If you are looking for a social, active, and low-demand fleet that shares core Christian beliefs, the ATD Fleet welcomes you.

With thanks to the dedication of its Ambassadors and Captains, the ATD Fleet is a Tier 7 fleet as of May 3 with multiple upgrade projects completing in the next few days. Incredible commitment among our members!

To further promote the fellowship among believers on STO, a fleet squadron model will be rolling out soon!

The fleet also launched its web presence this past week and welcomes your participation.

Contact either sthe91 or cameldukie through this Forum for more information.

The Ancient Trinity Disciples | Guildlaunch.com
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    The Ancient Trinity Disciples will be hosting a Fleet Meet-and-Greet on Saturday, June 12 at 8p ET/7p CT at Club 47 at Earth Spacedock. Anyone new to STO or looking for a fleet is welcome to join.

One of our newest recruits contrasted our Fleet to other Christian-based fleets by noting how "serious" we are. If by being a "serious" fleet, I hope the ATD Fleet continues to be so in fulfilling our purposes of fostering fellowship among Christian believers, building our in-game resources (Tier 9 as of May 19), and sharing the Gospel. (I recognize that some folks may not have ever heard 'the Gospel' or even be familiar with it; any of us would be happy to share what 'Good News' it represents.)

We are a social fleet hosting regular in-game team activities and leveraging Discord for most of our communications.

If interested in the Meet-and-Greet or joining the Fleet, contact either sthe91 or cameldukie through this Forum for more information.

• Options
    The Ancient Trinity Disciples will be hosting a Fleet Meet-and-Greet on Saturday, June 12 at 8p ET/7p CT at Club 47 at Earth Spacedock. Anyone new to STO and/or looking for a fleet? You are welcome to join! Already part of a fleet but just want to enjoy the in-game social zone? Feel free to drop in at Club 47!

We are a low-demand, social fleet, but we embrace all styles of gamers.

Our Fleet Squadron model is structured to maintain a sense of connectivity among members - if that path is for you - providing regular team-play, engaging devotional discussions, and virtual support groups.

If interested in the Meet-and-Greet, more information, or joining the Fleet, contact either sthe91 or cameldukie through this Forum for more information.

• Options
    fleetmeetandgreet_20210612.png
  • Options
    The Ancient Trinity Disciples will be hosting a Fleet Meet-and-Greet on Saturday, July 24 at 8p ET/7p CT on Risa! Join together for a time to catch-up during all the summer goings-on, to fellowship, and to enjoy all the Lohlunat Festival events with the Fleet.

Anyone new to STO and/or looking for a fleet? You are welcome to join! Already part of a fleet but just want to enjoy the Summer Event with us? Feel free to drop in at Risa's Summer Resort. Looking for the right instance? Message Ja Bar'een@cameldukie via in-game chat or mail.

Fleet_Meet_and_Greet_20210722.png
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    Recruiting_Message_v3_20210807.png

• Options
    I recognize that I may be biased believing that the ATD Fleet offers a unique social experience on STO for Christian believers, so I recently asked a founding member and one of our newest recruits what set the ATD Fleet apart and why they remain engaged. You can find that conversation on the main page of the Fleet's website - or in the main forum.

If interested, please message either sthe91 or cameldukie through this Forum for more information or apply via the 'Apply to Fleet' link on our website below.

• Options
    edited November 2021
    Now that the ATD Fleet's Fleet Command Officer has decided to overcome COVID-19 and get back to organizing the fleet for the last part of Autumn and into Winter for the first time since August...

All joking aside (I am the Fleet Command Officer), I cannot fully express how great it is to be a part of an STO Fleet with Christian believers. Each member was checking in on me via Discord throughout my ordeal and was praying for my and my wife's recovery. When members are scattered all around the United States, it is encouraging to know that they - and their prayer groups, wherever they meet - are lifting each other up in prayer.

That is another great reason to be a part of the ATD Fleet - camaraderie, encouragement, and Christian fellowship.

• Options
    edited November 2021
    One_Year_Anniversary_Banner_20211120.jpg

• Options
    edited February 2022
    To celebrate the progress made at the Fleet Colony World Holding in the Dranuur System, the Ancient Trinity Disciples invites all to a Fleet Meet-and-Greet TONIGHT at 8:30p ET/7:30p CT. If interested, message any of the following Fleet Officers for an in-game invite:

Colony_World_Meet-and-Greet_20220212.jpg