test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Bug Cooldown reduction: Photonic Officer

whiskasterrinewhiskasterrine Member Posts: 12 Arc User
Hey, a while ago (July 2020) i posted this message but got no response and the problem is still not fixed so i am putting it back here !

" I noticed a bug with the cooldown of the bridge officer skill Photonic Officer.

I have the Improved Scientific readiness ability which reduces the cooldown of Bridge Officer Science skills by 17% and the Chrono-capacitor Array reputation trait which reduces them by an additional 9.4%.
Thanks to this, the cooldown of Photonic Officer goes from 30s to 23.7s as can be seen in the Stations window.

(By the way, unless I am mistaken, all skills that benefit from these reductions should be at 22.1s. But this is a secondary problem).

I am absolutely certain that when I activated the skill it reloaded well in 23.7s. However for a few days, it is still marked 23.7s but it remains in fact at 30s. I tried to deactivate / reactivate the reputation trait, to test the skill in and out of combat, on different maps, nothing helps it stays at 30s.

My other skills are reloading correctly, only photonic officer seems to have this problem.

I don't know what can cause this bug since it seems to me that it appeared between two maintenances. In any case, I'm sure it happened BEFORE the one on 07/23.

I hope this information will be useful and that the problem will be fixed because it breaks my build a bit.

Thanks"

It's been over a year.... Please can this be fixed ??

Comments

• whiskasterrinewhiskasterrine Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    That seems to be what you said.

But I'm pretty sure that before the date I put in my post, (23/07/2020) it was working since my build was working fine because of it, so it looks weird to me. I didn't see anything in the patch notes at the time.
    And I remember well my skill going to 23 -24 seconds when I activated it in game, as it is displayed in the window "Station". But I could be wrong, maybe my memory is failing me.

So you're right but are you sure it is not a bug ?
    Is it normal that this hard minimum couldown is blocked at 30 seconds, or the full recharge time even though it is displayed at 23 seconds in the inteface ?
  • whiskasterrinewhiskasterrine Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    Ok thank you very much for your answers and your explanations ! :smile: