test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

T6 Titan Bussard Collectors - No Change With Visuals

crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
Hey,

Don't know if it's a bug or if it has been reported already...

In most cases, the Bussard collectors on ships change with the visual change of a vanity or other shield. The Bussard Collectors do not change on the new T6 Titan... I watch AdiiiSTO's shield visual video as well as experimented a bit myself, and none of the ship visual shields (vanity or rep) make the Bussard Collectors change. Game breaking? No... Disappointing? Yes...

Thanks!!
CM
"Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble

Comments

• icheb#3559 icheb Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Same for me on Fleet Titan Science Destroyer T6-X.
  • tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    crm14916 wrote: »
    Hey,

Don't know if it's a bug or if it has been reported already...

In most cases, the Bussard collectors on ships change with the visual change of a vanity or other shield. The Bussard Collectors do not change on the new T6 Titan... I watch AdiiiSTO's shield visual video as well as experimented a bit myself, and none of the ship visual shields (vanity or rep) make the Bussard Collectors change. Game breaking? No... Disappointing? Yes...

Thanks!!
    CM
    icheb#3559 wrote: »
    Same for me on Fleet Titan Science Destroyer T6-X.

So the orange "Bussard Collectors" on the Titan, Shenzhou, Gagarin, Europa, Buran, Glenn, Jefferies, Somerville, and Edison nacelles are not the actual Collectors but coverings over the collectors. That is why they do not change.
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • charlesdonovancharlesdonovan Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    I call shenanigans on this. When using the ship customizer the material type is un-changable on mine to anything other than Fleet.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,003 Arc User
    I call shenanigans on this. When using the ship customizer the material type is un-changable on mine to anything other than Fleet.
    Check your thread on that topic for a potential solution.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/