test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Which ship should I upgrade?

stormwind81#1860 stormwind81 Member Posts: 34 Arc User
edited August 2021 in The Academy
Hi,
I want to focus on one ship now and get everything really to MK XV this weekend.
But I am not sure which of my ships I should pick for that project as I have no "favorite" one.
I just want one ship having to do a lot of dps so when I need to fast-level through missions I have that ship.
So far I have the 10th anniversary bundle which already has a lot of good ships. Then I have the Arbiter, The Cardassian Intel Flight Deck carrier, MatHa Raptor and the Miracle Worker Warbird Tebok class.
Which one of those are going well with an Engineer Captain Phaser Beam Build if I want really the best setup?

SO far I was thinking either the Arbiter or the Cardassian Carrier but I am not sure about the other ships as I dont know every ship that good and what it is capable of.
p.s.: with upgrading I mean also using that token to make it a T6X.

Comments

• Options
    protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,984 Arc User
    You have a lot of nice ships there. The Arbiter and Tebok would be nice choices but there are others. A favorite of mine for one of my own engineers in the 10th Anniversary bundle is the Legendary Constitution Miracle Worker Light Cruiser. It seems to be a well balanced ship. I wouldn't be in a rush though and would try a variety of ships to see which works best for you prior to upgrading.

It's hard to go wrong with the Miracle Worker bridge officer abilities Narrow Sensor Bands and Mixed Armaments Synergy as well as the extra universal console slot MW ships have.

My build with only a few minor changes is here - https://sto-league.com/legendary-miracle-worker-assault-cruiser/. I'm missing a few things like the Lobi consoles and CrtD/H doffs but it's still one of my better performing beam ships and is a lot of fun to fly :smile:
  • Options
    des101des101 Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    There will always be one ship that you go back to or you find you pilot the most.

That's the bad boy you want to upgrade.

Just be patient as the last thing you want to do is blow an upgrade token on a ship that you don't ever use! Give it at least a week or two and you'll know which one you want to concentrate on.

Beta player - forum knows jack as to when I started

I'm going against the grain. The Discoprise would be my choice for an energy weapons build. BUT if you wanted a real beast, the Legendary Miracle Worker Multi-Mission Science Vessel epg build is hard to beat
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor