test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Problem dilithium

baileyjay#1928 baileyjay Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Hello developers and guys!!!!!!I continue to have one problem a dilithium exchange in zen for almost two months that after two years of playing I had not been made a modification to limit 500 and I had this problem.....
Is it not possible to have the trading limit as before?

thanks for those who will answer me and I hope it was clear. :)
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    The dilex is capped and it's gonna stay that way because the devs don't actually want to do what they need to do to fix it.

What do they need to do exactly? Limit the amount of dilithium available? Account refinement limit?

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
  • thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    The dilex is capped and it's gonna stay that way because the devs don't actually want to do what they need to do to fix it.

What do they need to do exactly? Limit the amount of dilithium available? Account refinement limit?

Every single month they need to take some item from the lobi store and add it to the dilithium store. It would only be available for 1 month(in the dilithium store) and after 30 days it's gone(aka back in the lobi store) and replaced by some new item.

Yes, that is only a "band-aid" temporary solution and does not address the problem long term. But UNTIL they come up with some "grand plan" to address this issue long term and UNTIL that "grand plan" is actually READY to go live, they absolutely NEED to keep doing "band-aid" solutions in the short term.
    Post edited by thegrandnagus1 on

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User

Every single month they need to take some item from the lobi store and add it to the dilithium store. It would only be available for 1 month(in the dilithium store) and after 30 days it's gone(aka back in the lobi store) and replaced by some new item.

Yes, that is only a "band-aid" temporary solution and does not address the problem long term. But UNTIL they come up with some "grand plan" to address this issue long term and UNTIL that "grand plan" is actually READY to go live, they absolutely NEED to keep doing "band-aid" solutions in the short term.

That would help the dil desirability part of the problem somewhat...but they need to do WAY more than that.

Hey, I agree. But we can't put off every temporary solution because it's not enough. Something is better than nothing. Until they figure out what to do long term, they absolutely need to do stuff like I described. And not just once, but every single month.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Oh good.. just what we needed.. ANOTHER thread on this same topic.

Thanks OP! :lol:
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • baileyjay#1928 baileyjay Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Sorry guys!!!!!!! if I answer you now since I understand more or less it is a general problem of one or more parts of the players the dilithio exchange in zen?
    Sorry guys!!!!!!! if I answer you now since I understand more or less it is a general problem of one or more parts of the players the dilithio exchange in zen?

You will find your answers here, here, here, or here.

And those are just the 4 threads on Page 1, your question has been answered.
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    Hello developers and guys!!!!!!I continue to have one problem a dilithium exchange in zen for almost two months that after two years of playing I had not been made a modification to limit 500 and I had this problem.....
    Is it not possible to have the trading limit as before?

thanks for those who will answer me and I hope it was clear. :)
    I'll be honest, I really don't understand exactly what you're trying to say, so it's hard for me to give a precise answer to your questions. If you're using a translation service you might want to try a different one.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • nexus1972nexus1972 Member Posts: 21 Arc User

This points out that this problem is one of the biggest of this game... And not just one of a new one -.-

nexus1972 wrote: »

This points out that this problem is one of the biggest of this game... And not just one of a new one -.-

I believe we all understand what a huge problem this actually is, no one has argued otherwise.
This discussion has been closed.