test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

exploration, colonial, recruitment...

where can i get more of these commendations? explore, colonial, recruit...

is there some place like DS9 has the trade feregni?
meh

Comments

• westmetalswestmetals Member Posts: 7,495 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    Recruitment is easy.

Step 1: Get a bunch of non-white DOFFs that you do not care about. (They do have to be of your faction though, if buying from exchange)

Step 2: Go to the Academy DOFF officer or the DOFF vendor officer at your Fleet Colony (3rd floor near waterfall) or Fleet Starbase (main floor near mail terminal).

(p.s. you can also buy DOFFs from the two fleet ones, for fleet credits.)

Step 3: That officer's menu has an option to "reassign underperforming officers", it gives a choice of three projects (labeled by rarity)... each is a 5 second project which exchanges an unwanted DOFF of that rarity for 3 of the next lower rarity and gives recruitment points. (You can run one copy of each of the three projects overlapping).

Step 4: Repeat until all of your unwanted DOFFs have been 'broken' all the way to white, then donate to fleet projects.

A single purple DOFF will break to 27 whites and a total of around a thousand recruitment points; blue to 9 and about 300 I think; green to 3 white and 50 points.

And if you do it during a "junior officer event" you get 50% extra points.

For exploration, I usually look in the Dyson Sphere Undine Battlezone; both in the battlezone missions, but also the second half of your science officer's list should be exploration missions.
  • keepcalmchiveonkeepcalmchiveon Member Posts: 3,508 Arc User
    westmetals wrote: »
    Recruitment is easy. Get a bunch of non-white doffs that you do not care about. (They do have to be of your faction though, if buying from exchange) Go to the Academy or the DOFF vendor officer at your Fleet Colony or Fleet Starbase. They have a menu to "reassign underperforming officers", it gives a 5 second project which exchanges an unwanted DOFF for 3 of the next lower rarity and gives recruitment points.

You can break them all the way to white then donate to fleet projects. A single purple DOFF will break to 27 whites and a total of around a thousand recruitment points; blue to 9 and about 300 I think; green to 3 white and 50 points.

ive done that to a degree, but didnt know about the purple into white for like 1k. thanks.
    meh

• westmetalswestmetals Member Posts: 7,495 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    westmetals wrote: »
    Recruitment is easy. Get a bunch of non-white doffs that you do not care about. (They do have to be of your faction though, if buying from exchange) Go to the Academy or the DOFF vendor officer at your Fleet Colony or Fleet Starbase. They have a menu to "reassign underperforming officers", it gives a 5 second project which exchanges an unwanted DOFF for 3 of the next lower rarity and gives recruitment points.

You can break them all the way to white then donate to fleet projects. A single purple DOFF will break to 27 whites and a total of around a thousand recruitment points; blue to 9 and about 300 I think; green to 3 white and 50 points.

ive done that to a degree, but didnt know about the purple into white for like 1k. thanks.

That requires stepping through the other levels (purple -> 3 blue -> 9 green -> 27 white)

Also I edited my post into steps for greater clarity.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,462 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    Every 4 days there are 6 Recruitment Projects you can slot from your Academy.. There are also the 3 Cultural Exchange Recruitments you can pick up at your Academy every 2 days. Allied Romulan Characters can do those 6 Recruitments at the New Romulus Command Center AND their Allied Factions Academy.

The Operations Tab for your Doff Assignments will also provide an Assignment to get 5 Colonists and one to ship them off to colonize. One of those provides Recruitment Points. Those are usually every other day. The one that provides Colonists, you must not be on the Ground to have it available.

Also, Boff Recruitments Assignments provide Recruitment Points.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns