test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Pahvo Event Buyout option is blank

madskillz007madskillz007 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
I click Buyout on the Pahvo Event in the Event Campaign and all the box has is the Text saying Available, the purchase button (saying Free) and the Cancel button.

I just want to finish up the event. Are the Devs so cruel that they would spite a player for being one day late?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    wazzagiowwazzagiow Member Posts: 769 Arc User
    The event buyout is prorated to your progress in the event. If its saying its free then that should mean you completed the 14 days necessary to complete the event. So I'm not sure why you would be trying to buy it out? Unless I am misunderstanding what you are saying here.

it's blank and says it's free for me also. but i had only done about half the runs needed.

• Options
    madskillz007madskillz007 Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    The event buyout is prorated to your progress in the event. If its saying its free then that should mean you completed the 14 days necessary to complete the event. So I'm not sure why you would be trying to buy it out? Unless I am misunderstanding what you are saying here.

I didn't get all the progress to complete the event, that's I want to use the Buyout option,
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    wazzagiow wrote: »
    it's blank and says it's free for me also. but i had only done about half the runs needed.
    I didn't get all the progress to complete the event, that's I want to use the Buyout option,
    Then this just sounds like a bug. I would suggest also making a thread in the bug report section so the devs who look there can see it.

You get an extra 50 points per day past the necessary days for the event. So, ppl who have been doing the last 2 events like for the full 3 weeks, already would have gotten a 700 point headstart on the Pahvo event. So the system have think they already progressed enough (if it only goes by point count).
    3lsZz0w.jpg
This discussion has been closed.