test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Why does Tier VI Trait from Legendary D'Deridex not unlock account wide?

The Tier VI Trait (Ship Mastery) from Legendary Scimitar works just fine and unlocks account wide but the T6 from D'Deridex I just unlocked and can't seem to find it on any of my other chars...
C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.

Comments

• Options
    doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,188 Arc User
    Udate: After I have done it on a fed romulan toon I got it now account wide however on the KDF side Romulan toon did not unlock it for the account.
    C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • Options
    gypsydanger1gypsydanger1 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    same here - no account wide Rapid-Emitting Armaments trait for me -.-
    c'mon Cryptic, FTW? we paid alot of real money for this pack!!
  • Options
    Udate: After I have done it on a fed romulan toon I got it now account wide however on the KDF side Romulan toon did not unlock it for the account.
    I have to correct that only for my Romulans and Remans not for the rest of the account.

• Options
    iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    ok, i thought only legendary ships got acct trait unlocks. how is it that a t6 gets one? does the wiki have a lost of acct unlocks and ships with those? im confused now. lol

Pretty sure they are talking about the Legendary DD that came in the pack with the Scim.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    I'mma gonna ping @darkbladejk to summon the bug hunters just in case this is a legit bug on KDF side.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    so just to be sure, it unlocked when you did it on a fed toon, but nothing if on a romulan or kdf toon? is that the jist of it or what am i missing?
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    so just to be sure, it unlocked when you did it on a fed toon, but nothing if on a romulan or kdf toon? is that the jist of it or what am i missing?

I think they meant that it unlocked on a Romulan "Fed Aligned" character, but was only available for other Romulan characters, and didn't unlock when done on a Romulan "Klink Aligned" character.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    eristhevortaeristhevorta Member Posts: 1,049 Bug Hunter
    This bug is not new. Infact, the Mastery Level 6 account-wide unlocks also didn't immediately happen for me when I unlocked one from a FED or KDF legendary ship. It took a few restarts of the game for them to eventually show up on other toons as well.
    "Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
    Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
  • Options
    No it only unlocked on Romulan Characters after I done it on the fed toon.

• Options
    edited August 2021
    Also the first unlock I tried was on a KDF aligned Romulan and it didn't unlock it anywhere. Second try was on the FED aligned Romulan and it unlocked it for Romulans and Remans faction wide but not for any other species.
  • Options
    Logged in this afternoon and seem to have them now on all Characters I don't' know if somebody fixed something or if it just took that long for them to show up but for me this topic is closed.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    What do you think @darkbladejk? Go ahead and close this or leave it open in case there is something to look into?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    The team is looking into this one folks and are working on the fix. For now i'm going to close this one. Once the fix goes live, if yall are still having issues, throw up a report in the bugs area of the forums and ding me in it. /closed
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.