test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

1920's Mobster Outfit Options

fyrehart1997#0580 fyrehart1997 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
First of all, I have no idea if I'm posting this in the right place. I'm very sorry if it isn't.

This post is, in short, simply me asking if we could get a fedora in the game. We have a Top Hat obviously, but it doesn't quite work.
In a longer explanation, I love the fact we the Tommy Gun in the game and it's easily one of the best ground weapons in the game thanks to its designed purpose to rinse through Borg. What I find perplexing is that we have the Tommy Gun, we have two suit designs in the game with the Formal type and Emancipator, but we have yet to, as far as I know, have any fedoras in the game. I'd love to devote an outfit slot to my captain RPing a 20's Mobster in a full pinstripe suit!

There are rather famous presidents of this motif appearing in Star Trek. The obvious example is the scene in First Contact, then the episodes of TNG that scene references within the holodeck, then there's a rather famous episode of TOS in which Kirk and crew come across a planet culturally contaminated by earth early twentieth century culture. In the latter example, we see both Kirk and Spock don full suits and Tommy Guns. I think this would add some more fun customisation options!

Perhaps add a bundle including a pin stripe suit, with a fedora and the Tommy Gun. Maybe even team it with a new revolver too? I'd buy it!
Post edited by rattler2 on

Comments

• eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    Firstly. NO you have NOT posted in the correct place. This should of gone in THE ART OF STAR TREK ONLINE. The Tommy Gun was an event reward for TNG with a Dixon Hill theme.https://sto.fandom.com/wiki/Replica_Thompson_Submachine_Gun As for the president. This was a throwback reference to Lincoln in the TOS episode. I see no reason to introduce the other items you recommend.
    Post edited by eazzie on
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Moved to art section of the forums.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • kingzissoukingzissou Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    (flame/troll post removed) - darkbladejk
    Post edited by darkbladejk on
  • fyrehart1997#0580 fyrehart1997 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    > @eazzie said:
    > Firstly. NO you have NOT posted in the correct place. This should of gone in THE ART OF STAR TREK ONLINE. The Tommy Gun was an event reward for TNG with a Dixon Hill theme.https://sto.fandom.com/wiki/Replica_Thompson_Submachine_Gun As for the president. This was a throwback reference to Lincoln in the TOS episode. I see no reason to introduce the other items you recommend.

Wow, okay sorry to have inconvenienced you so much... 👀
  • fyrehart1997#0580 fyrehart1997 Member Posts: 15 Arc User
    > @rattler2

Thank you and sorry for my mistake posting in the incorrect place.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    You're welcome. If you need any help with things on the forums, don't be afraid to ask a mod, either myself, darkblade, or wingedhussar.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)