test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Continuing Bugs encountered today.

toddmillhousetoddmillhouse Member Posts: 59 Arc User
1st thing, Ships I have not used in a while, have deleted the saved loadout for Personal Space Traits and Starship Traits. 2nd While in the Earth Spacedock Space instance, while attempting to join a random TFO I got Map Transfer Errors which didn't stop or allow me to actually change to the TFO map until I docked with ESD and then it instantly transported me to the TFO.

PLEASE FIX THESE SOON

Comments

• toddmillhousetoddmillhouse Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    As far as how long I hadn't used those ships, around 2 to 3 weeks.
  • drycraeft#5841 drycraeft Member Posts: 93 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    Yeh there's some bugs cropping up with TFOs particularly the borg ones, the other night "Into The Hive" wasn't ending after killing the borg queen and the clock for the time to kill her wouldn't stop and kept resetting so we have to take the leaving penalty.

There's a bug preventing me from starting the game too i have to start it and exit once or twice before it works even if i open the Arc Client separately then open ST Online. I'm seeing more lag too when playing TFOs with Space ones where it suddenly freezes for a second then carries on, also the front beams of my ship can stop firing then start again randomly it even when i no longer set them to Auto-fire cos there's issues with that which has been there for a while so i just spam the spacebar, the issues we had before it always affected the front beams too.

There's also a random Targeting bug where it won't lock onto the next target on and off so i have to click on it for my ship to target it when it should do it automatically.
    Post edited by drycraeft#5841 on
  • edrickvellorinedrickvellorin Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    When loadouts with trait saving were first introduced, changing ships didn't automatically load the traits saved with the ship. (And some loadouts may have ended up being saved without any space traits assigned, depending on when the loadout was last saved.) At some point (not sure when) they fixed it so that changing ships will automatically load the traits used on that ship last.

It's like it saves a "current" loadout whenever you change something, and reloads traits (and other stuff) based on that, unless you load a specific loadout, in which case it would load whatever traits, if any, were saved in the loadout. Loadouts saved before traits were added to loadouts will not have space traits assigned. And it's possible the carry-over traits from before the auto-load fix might not have been saved in the "current" loadout. (To explain the carry-over of traits: If you switched from a Galaxy class ship to a Titan class ship before the auto-load fix, whatever traits you had setup on the Galaxy would be in effect on the Titan unless you loaded the Titan's saved loadout. Now it will change trait loadouts automatically when you change ships.)