test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cstore glitch marking items as free by mistake

SystemSystem Member, NoReporting Posts: 178,018 Arc User
This discussion was created from comments split from: Starship Visual Bugs/Issues.

Comments

• army1stcav#2033 army1stcav Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hello everyone. I was told by the GM to post about a glitch in the Acquire ship tab. The Legendary Dreadnought cruiser is not free. The -zen thing and the tab saying it is free is nothing but a glitch. Would be nice to get but it is not to be :). Going to take me sometime to get it since I am on a fix pension from the VA but I cant wait to get it. So everyone who sees it on the Fed side at Earth Spacedock it is not to be lol. Have a great day everyone.
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,712 Community Moderator
    @army1stcav#2033 I have split your bug into it's own thread because it's unrelated to the discussion from before, and also because it deserves it's own thread considering what it's about.

With that said, can you get me some screenshots showing the item as free in your Cstore and then what it says when you try to claim it? Don't matter if it's terrible cell phone quality as long as I can clearly see the various needed bits.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • army1stcav#2033 army1stcav Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Hello sorry took me so long to get back to you. Here is a screen shot of the T6 I was talking about. Sorry I cant seem to post a screen shot here. I am lost as in how to do it.
  • edrickvellorinedrickvellorin Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    Hello sorry took me so long to get back to you. Here is a screen shot of the T6 I was talking about. Sorry I cant seem to post a screen shot here. I am lost as in how to do it.

If using STO through Steam, upload a screenshot via Steam's screenshot uploader then paste the link into a message here.