test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Problems launching Private TFOs - only affects Pahvo Dissension ?

soldieralpha99soldieralpha99 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
I have already posted this in the support forum, but I was wondering if anyone else has experienced these problems, and whether it was just with Pahvo Dissension.

Since the new event started I have had problems setting up private instances of Pahvo Dissension.

I can host and launch the TFO for up to 3 players now, although on the first day of the event it failed even with 2. If we try and launch with 4 or more players, whether added by team or invitation mode, everyone either gets stuck loading at exactly 40.72 %, or sometimes one or tww will get as far as 81.25 % before hanging. We have tried using 'Force Verify' for the game files, and can run private instances solo, but always get stuck launching at the same point with a group of 4 or more, and whichever difficulty setting is used.

It is possible to get around this by launching with a smaller group, and then inviting the remainder once the TFO has started, but this leads to another error I have not seen elsewhere.

Once someone accepts the invite and joins the running TFO, they are then left with another 'Invite' dialog onscreen that cannot be closed by any means I have found, and which persists after the TFO has finished and even if you change characters. The only way I found so far to remove the dialog was to close the client entirely.

Additionally, the extra 'Invite' dialog only shows as having come from '@' rather than the player who sent the original invite, and sometimes after the TFO ends players seem to be treated as though they are still in a team, constantly leaving and rejoining.

Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    In your opening sententance you have admitted a to creating a forum no no. Creating multiple threads on the same subject on the forum in different sub forums is against forum rules.
This discussion has been closed.