test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 7/29/21

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,672 Community Manager
edited August 2021 in Release Notes
Star Trek Online will have PC maintenance tomorrow, 7/29, at 7am PT. Estimated downtime is 2.5 hours. You can find the patch notes here:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11493033
Post edited by ambassadorkael#6946 on

Comments

• captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    *Updated some internal data so that all Federation captains may commission the Tilly Promotional Holographic Bridge Officer.
    FED Players that already received it, but are not DSC-Fed, may reclaim it from the Zen Store to get a new working version of the Holographic Bridge Officer.
    *Resolved an issue that was preventing the Promotional version of the Risian Vulcanology Kit Frame from being upgradeable.

Promotional? I never knew there was promotional Tilly Holgraphic BOffs or Risian Vulcanology Kit Frames.

Was there a code given out? Was it a convention gift?
  • eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 3,963 Arc User
    *Updated some internal data so that all Federation captains may commission the Tilly Promotional Holographic Bridge Officer.
    FED Players that already received it, but are not DSC-Fed, may reclaim it from the Zen Store to get a new working version of the Holographic Bridge Officer.
    *Resolved an issue that was preventing the Promotional version of the Risian Vulcanology Kit Frame from being upgradeable.

Promotional? I never knew there was promotional Tilly Holgraphic BOffs or Risian Vulcanology Kit Frames.

Was there a code given out? Was it a convention gift?

Me too about the Tilly Boff. The Risian Vulcanology Kit Frame however can be bought from the Vendor on Risa for 1,000 favors
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,659 Arc User
    Woot, Tilly.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,912 Arc User
    Thanks for the updates!
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • philchapphilchap Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    are you talking the tilly dsc captain if they do boost?
  • fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,741 Arc User
    Seriously, I have no idea what these patch notes are about.

Yeah, I get the part about the new event reward. But holographic Tilly? Promotional kits?

Next you're going to tell me that some players received playable Voth as a special unlock!
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    Seriously, I have no idea what these patch notes are about.

Yeah, I get the part about the new event reward. But holographic Tilly? Promotional kits?

Next you're going to tell me that some players received playable Voth as a special unlock!

They did. For their unwavering loyalty. All of the above rewards. You didn't get the email? >.>
  • crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,515 Arc User
    No Tilly, unless she's hiding...
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,900 Arc User
    "Tilly", and other boffs like her, should be account-wide unlocks for every character, and not just on the one character that originally claimed them.
    I'm looking at you, Legendary Ship & Captain boosts.
    I ain't buying one until I can have those holographic boffs on all my characters!
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
This discussion has been closed.