rp

Comments

• ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Serah: Well, I was thinking of a date on the holodeck. But if you're too tired... *she pouts playfully* Or we can try and do some proper training or something if you feel more like trying to improve.

*Karen raises an eyebrow and smiles.*

Karen: I could get behind some training.

Serah: Well, I could definitely see you needing some after that match. *She sounds a bit teasing* But I'm not really sure where to begin with training.

*Karen stands up, smirking a little.*

Karen: Why don't we think about it on our way back to our quarters?

Serah: Oh? Now I'm wondering what kind of training you have in mind. *She gets up* But yeah, I think that's a good idea. *She nods, giving a somewhat cute expression as she's ready to walk with Karen*

*When the get back to their Quarters, Karen turns to Serah, getting in her face.*

Karen: So, how do you wanna do this, hotstuff? MMA, Wrestling, catfight, or the other thing?
  • westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,213 Arc User
    Serah: Well, I was thinking of a date on the holodeck. But if you're too tired... *she pouts playfully* Or we can try and do some proper training or something if you feel more like trying to improve.

Serah: Well, I could definitely see you needing some after that match. *She sounds a bit teasing* But I'm not really sure where to begin with training.

Serah: Oh? Now I'm wondering what kind of training you have in mind. *She gets up* But yeah, I think that's a good idea. *She nods, giving a somewhat cute expression as she's ready to walk with Karen*

*When the get back to their Quarters, Karen turns to Serah, getting in her face.*

Karen: So, how do you wanna do this, hotstuff? MMA, Wrestling, catfight, or the other thing?

Serah: Well... I'm really tempted to say the other thing. Wait, what would a catfight involve?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.

Serah: Well... I'm really tempted to say the other thing. Wait, what would a catfight involve?

Karen: Basically just a more intense form of wrestling; maybe a little hair-grabbing?

Karen: Basically just a more intense form of wrestling; maybe a little hair-grabbing?

Serah: Well I do know how much you like it when I grab yours. *She sounds a little flirty and teasing as she winks at her*

Serah: Well I do know how much you like it when I grab yours. *She sounds a little flirty and teasing as she winks at her*

Karen: Okay, catfight it is. *She quickly changes into a sports bra and brief-style trunks before circling Serah.*

Karen: Okay, catfight it is. *She quickly changes into a sports bra and brief-style trunks before circling Serah.*

Serah: Hey I can tease too. *she pouts before changing herself, wearing a similar outfit to Karen's and circling. She's waiting for Karen to make the first move, wanting to gauge how rough she wants to get*

Serah: Hey I can tease too. *she pouts before changing herself, wearing a similar outfit to Karen's and circling. She's waiting for Karen to make the first move, wanting to gauge how rough she wants to get*

*After a moment, Karen locks up with her head-to-head, trying to push Serah down.*

*After a moment, Karen locks up with her head-to-head, trying to push Serah down.*

*Serah grunts when they lock up, pushing against Karen but pressing her entire body against her to try and keep her off balance*

*Serah grunts when they lock up, pushing against Karen but pressing her entire body against her to try and keep her off balance*

*She manages to force Karen back towards the wall, Karen grunting before trying to buck Serah back and get back into the clinch.*

*She manages to force Karen back towards the wall, Karen grunting before trying to buck Serah back and get back into the clinch.*

*Serah moves with her to weaken the bucking, using the opporunity to try and sweep her leg out, but if she fails she'll be pushed into the clinch*

*Serah moves with her to weaken the bucking, using the opporunity to try and sweep her leg out, but if she fails she'll be pushed into the clinch*

*She succeeds, Karen immediately trying to roll on top, growling a little with effort.*

*She succeeds, Karen immediately trying to roll on top, growling a little with effort.*

*Karen gets on top but Serah continues strugging against her, making it hard to get a pin or hold*

*Karen gets on top but Serah continues strugging against her, making it hard to get a pin or hold*

*They end up rolling a couple of times, as Karen continues to grapple with her.*
    *Serah manages to get on top, leaning close as she holds Karen down for a moment*

Serah: So when should I start pulling your hair? *she sounds teasing*
    *Serah manages to get on top, leaning close as she holds Karen down for a moment*

Serah: So when should I start pulling your hair? *she sounds teasing*

*Karen smirks and tries to roll on top, grabbing a handful of Serah's hair.*
  • logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ooc: ok I’m going to be honest. I’m thinking of doing some kind of final post and being done. I just don’t have the umph to be doing this currently. If we had more people still maybe I would but as it stands. If everyone wants to keep going that is perfectly fine but I think personally I may do some kind of ending post and be done.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    Ooc: so seeing as no one has still posted I’m going to do a wrap up pretty much of my end. I’ll leave it partially opened so if I ever decide to come back to it I can. I also want to say thank you though to you guys for giving me so much fun over the years this has gone on. We have lost people but it was a fun and great story. Hopefully if not on here I’ll either see you in the game or maybe even elsewhere on the forums. So with that said……

Some time in the future.

Zayne: computer freeze program. Yes

Jolan: zayne it’s time to come back. You’ve spent enough time in that holo program.

Zayne: alright alright I’ll finish it up and be right there. I needed to do the last chapter for this historical report.

As he closes the comm he looks around. At the faces he had gotten to know and almost felt like where his own family. They would all have no idea the struggles they would face and overcome and the galaxy they would leave behind.

Zayne: I wonder what you all would think and say if you could see and know what you created and left for us.

He looks around the large room again at the faces taking them in one last time.

Zayne: computer. End program.

As he blinks the room returns to normal. He sets a padd down as he stretches.

Zayne: I’m on my way down.

He says as he rolls his eyes. He takes the chip with the holo program putting it in his pocket. He stops one more time before leaving the room and heading out…….

Ooc: again if I don’t see or hear from any of you guys again know that it was a pleasure doing this with you over the years and I wish everyone the best. Live long and prosper.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
    OOC: I understand Logan. Thinking about a few things myself at the moment. It's been a blast RP'ing with you - if you do ever want to come back, or do something different, I'm up for it.
    Ooc: sounds good man. May try again here shortly and start over. It became kinda hard when we lost one that had so much of the story going lol it made some things kinda drop off and didn’t have things involved as much in the story. I’m up for doing more but I think it would have to be a restart and fresh.
    OoC: I still enjoy rping here I've been in kind of a funk myself. I am kind of the mindset too that we lost a pretty big chunk of the possible story since we lost him. I had some pretty epic stuff planned but I've kind of forgotten a lot of it since I didn't write it down and I was holding off on it because of some small hope we could do the sphere builder stuff.

I've thoroughly enjoyed the stories we've done and I really like the characters I have here, I'm just a bit out of things I guess.
    Ooc: agreed. If people keep doing it here with what’s been done already I think that’s awesome. But for me I think I’m going to call it an end until I start a new one again.
    Serah: Hey I was supposed to grab yours. *she sticks her tongue out, squirming a bit as Karen succeeds in getting on top, and Serah looks slightly bashful at having her hair pulled as she tries to grab Karen's*
    Serah: Hey I was supposed to grab yours. *she sticks her tongue out, squirming a bit as Karen succeeds in getting on top, and Serah looks slightly bashful at having her hair pulled as she tries to grab Karen's*

*She succeeds, Karen grunting a little as their foreheads are pressed together. Karen lets out a playful growl as Serah manages to get back on top.*

*She succeeds, Karen grunting a little as their foreheads are pressed together. Karen lets out a playful growl as Serah manages to get back on top.*

*Serah tries to pin her down, giving her a teasing kiss as she puts her strength into the pin, a light playful smirk on her lips*

*Serah tries to pin her down, giving her a teasing kiss as she puts her strength into the pin, a light playful smirk on her lips*

*Karen tries to throw Serah off, letting out a light roar of effort. If she succeeds, she quickly scrambles into a crouch, smiling excitedly at Serah, ready to pounce.*
    *She succeeds but Serah moves to counter the pounce, looking to be getting into things more as she's having fun, hoping to catch Karen when she acts*
    *She succeeds but Serah moves to counter the pounce, looking to be getting into things more as she's having fun, hoping to catch Karen when she acts*

*She succeeds, the two rolling across the floor as they struggle.*
    *Serah pulls on her hair again, trying to pin Karen with Karen facing downward*

*She succeeds, Karen growling as she tries to buck Serah off.*

Karen *struggling*: Not yet, gorgeous!

*She succeeds, Karen growling as she tries to buck Serah off.*

Karen *struggling*: Not yet, gorgeous!

Serah: *She grunts with each attempt to throw her off, sounding a bit teasing* And here I thought you liked being pinned like this. *she sticks her tongue out but she's starting to lose her grip even as she pressures Karen*