test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Last Day of Risa July 31st or August 1st?

scorpwanna#3529 scorpwanna Member Posts: 227 Arc User
I'm a bit confused, will the official last day for the Risa Summer Event end on the 31st or will it officially end at 8AMish August 1st? Will we be able to play through the 31st until the morning of August?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    August 1st at 10:00am if I remember correct, so still have all day Saturday to raise Birdy's or what have you.
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    scorpwanna#3529 scorpwanna Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    Welp my own question answered. It ended this morning (July 31st).
  • Options
    lesley2461#9776 lesley2461 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    and I needed one more daily event to get the 20 for the ship.
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited July 2021
    It did end today, sadly the event didn't show an End Time, as it was replaced once the new Event started. :'(

I had tried to look for it on the Live a Life of Luxury, yet it never identified the times of the Event within; though they did link another Blog which I realized today was where it was stated.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11489863-time-for-a-transcendent-summer!
    westmetals wrote: »
    It's odd that we are having an event (that is not a sale) ending during the weekend... I don't remember that ever happening before. (Usually things end on Monday, Tuesday, or Thursday.)

Yea, that's what I thought they'd at least give us Saturday. I guess it was because of the two concurrent events however...
    Post edited by strathkin on
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    strathkin wrote: »
    Yea, that's what I thought they'd at least give us Saturday. I guess it was because of the two concurrent events however...
    I was honestly surprised it was still working on Thursday after the patch, that seemed like the best time to end it to me.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
This discussion has been closed.