test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Keys showing as unbound in the Sto Keyboard

shailatshailat Member Posts: 478 Arc User
when you type the command /keyboard in the chat, you get a keyboard on your screen that used to show what key was assigned to what bind, now it says unbound on all keys

I used to use this as a reference so if i wanted to change a key, it would tell me what was there and then i can add more to it, but now its useless

RaEBRHw.png
ogew7.jpg

Comments

• shailatshailat Member Posts: 478 Arc User
    Patch on 7/1 did not fix this issue, it still shows as the pic shows above, i have a feeling they will not fix it at all :/ and it will end up like the ingame calendar
    ogew7.jpg
    edited July 2021
    Patch on 7/15 did not fix this issue
    ogew7.jpg
    Patch on 7/22 did not fix the issue of when you type the command /keyboard in the chat, you get a keyboard on your screen that used to show what key was assigned to what bind, now it says unbound on all keys

RaEBRHw.png

It really feels like they are gonna sunset this feature as i have a feeling they do not know how to fix it, which is sad , i used to use it a lot

ogew7.jpg
    Patch on 7/27/21 did not fix the issue of when you type the command /keyboard in the chat, you get a keyboard on your screen that used to show what key was assigned to what bind, now it says unbound on all keys

RaEBRHw.png

ogew7.jpg
    Patch on 7/29/21 did not fix the issue of when you type the command /keyboard in the chat, you get a keyboard on your screen that used to show what key was assigned to what bind, now it says unbound on all keys

RaEBRHw.png

ogew7.jpg
    Patch on 8/5/21 did not fix the issue of when you type the command /keyboard in the chat, you get a keyboard on your screen that used to show what key was assigned to what bind, now it says unbound on all keys

RaEBRHw.png

ogew7.jpg
    Patch on 8/12/21 did not fix the issue of when you type the command /keyboard in the chat, you get a keyboard on your screen that used to show what key was assigned to what bind, now it says unbound on all keys

wgR1ywx.jpg

ogew7.jpg
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,455 Arc User
    edited August 2021
    Please stop spamming every maintenance day that it is not fixed with the same words and screenshots as previous posts. The person who reads the bug reports including your thread has seen it 5 times (the 6th with a different location) already, once is enough unless you have further information to put in there about the bug. Thanks. :)
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • foxman00foxman00 Member Posts: 1,481 Arc User
    sthe91 wrote: »
    Please stop spamming every maintenance day that it is not fixed with the same words and screenshots as previous posts. The person who reads the bug reports including your thread has seen it six times already, once is enough unless you have further information to put in there about the bug. Thanks. :)

I agree. They have more than likely seen the bug report already. Plus, OP you are not providing any additional information, so your constant "it isnt fixed after this patch" is not doing anything.
    pjxgwS8.jpg