test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tilly Promotional Holographic Bridge Officer.

starcruiser#3423 starcruiser Member Posts: 1,184 Arc User
Did I miss something? I wasn't aware of when this was available. Perhaps an older convention gift.

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11493033-pc-patch-notes-for-7/29/21

Nice having Tilly on the bridge. Rather have the real thing but a holo would do.

Either way...Thank you Cryptic!
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    I second the appreciation, but the only thing I've seen about it was in these patch-notes.
  • chastity1337chastity1337 Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User
    Oh yeah, Tilly be thiccer than a bowl of oatmeal
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    Yeah, this is the first I've heard of a Tilly boff too - wonder if she has any decent traits.​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    Tilly BOff? We have a Tilly BOff?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • philchapphilchap Member Posts: 269 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »

only one i know of for sure is in the boost pack for dsc characters.
  • joshmauljoshmaul Member Posts: 519 Arc User
    philchap wrote: »
    rattler2 wrote: »

only one i know of for sure is in the boost pack for dsc characters.

That's the only one I remember too. If there was a promotional version, it wasn't for any promotion I can recall hearing of...
    TW1sr57.jpg
    "There's No Way Like Poway!"

Real Join Date: October 2010
  • nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    So where is she? I've checked under Promotions & under Personnel but nothing about a Tilly Holo BOFF anywhere?
  • ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    You guys don't know? She's for certain players, with Cryptic thanking them for their unwavering loyalty. None of you got the email?
    actually i going try something take one for team
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,501 Arc User
    ichaerus1 wrote: »
    You guys don't know? She's for certain players, with Cryptic thanking them for their unwavering loyalty. None of you got the email?

Yass, she's the perfect boff for our golden-skinned Ferengi starships!

<==( does not have either of those )
    do not delete your tilly holo...
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,659 Arc User
    Where do I find her in c store?
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    Where do I find her in c store?

when figure it out let us know
  • stocostumes#8412 stocostumes Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    For those confused, these boffs were part of the Discovery Legendary bundle:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11480863
    Enhance your Discovery experience with a Bridge Crew bearing the likeness of famous figures from this period, in the form of Photonic tributes of the following officers:
    Lorca, Landry, Burnham, Straal, Stamets, and Tilly!

For those who do not have the bundle we have created a large collection of custom Discovery inspired characters that can be loaded into any alien species captain or bridge office:

4ieNlDN.jpg

njLSL8j.jpg

9VcpyCY.jpg

If anyone is interested you can download the saved costume files here and there are also pics of the slider settings for those who play on console.

Enhance your Discovery experience with a Bridge Crew bearing the likeness of famous figures from this period, in the form of Photonic tributes of the following officers:

For those who do not have the bundle we have created a large collection of custom Discovery inspired characters that can be loaded into any alien species captain or bridge office:

4ieNlDN.jpg

njLSL8j.jpg

9VcpyCY.jpg

If anyone is interested you can download the saved costume files here and there are also pics of the slider settings for those who play on console.

but the patch notes said all fed captains get tilly now but we cannt find her
  • thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User

4ieNlDN.jpg

njLSL8j.jpg

9VcpyCY.jpg

Have you purchased the Disco legendary bundle?

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User

4ieNlDN.jpg

njLSL8j.jpg

9VcpyCY.jpg

I think that's the confusion -- people are reading it as though *ALL* federation captains should get access to her, when what it means is that players who purchased the Discovery Legendary bundle can now correctly reclaim Tilly with all of their federation captains.

Yeah, that's my interpretation too. I haven't bought the bundle but I'm pretty sure it means:

IF you have PURCHASED the bundle then you can NOW claim the holo boffs on all Fed faction characters.

Previously only Disco-Feds could claim it, I think.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
    edited July 2021
    yes i have opurchased it. hell i didnt know other disco characters could get her.
  • crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    That is NOT what the patch notes say, so thanks to the player base again for clarifying... Spent a good chunk of time today looking for her on my characters, lol...

Stupid me, I shoulda known better...

CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
    edited July 2021
    Thanks for mega confusing us, whomever wrote the patch notes. :s
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • captainwellscaptainwells Member Posts: 718 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    Whomever the parent figure at Cryptic is, it must be even more difficult keeping the children in line with them spread all over the map working mostly from home these days? Probably makes keeping track of what content that is already growing old on pc, yett still hasn't made its way over to consoles.
  • g0delg0del Member Posts: 28 Arc User

4ieNlDN.jpg

njLSL8j.jpg

9VcpyCY.jpg

I think that's the confusion -- people are reading it as though *ALL* federation captains should get access to her, when what it means is that players who purchased the Discovery Legendary bundle can now correctly reclaim Tilly with all of their federation captains.

Yeah, that's my interpretation too. I haven't bought the bundle but I'm pretty sure it means:

IF you have PURCHASED the bundle then you can NOW claim the holo boffs on all Fed faction characters.

Previously only Disco-Feds could claim it, I think.
    No, not at all. The disco legendary bundle boffs were never account-reclaim, and still aren't. They came from the insta-65 boost item, which was a one-time claim from the z-store after buying the bundle, and could only be claimed by disco characters. After opening the boost item, everything that came from it was bound-to-char on pickup, including the boffs. They're not reclaimable.

Also, the patch notes only refer to Tilly and specifically call it a promotional holo boff. The disco legendary bundle came with multiple holo boffs, none of which are promotional.

My best guess is that cryptic is fixing a bug with a future promo boff that they haven't actually given to anyone yet. Maybe QA flagged an issue when testing the promo boff and the devs fixed it and included the patch note without even stopping to think about whether the promo had been publicly announced yet.
    Official STARFLEET DENTAL Bug Hunter
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    I'm gonna try and remember to ask about this during this week's livestream, because it really doesn't make any sense based on what we currently know.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,593 Arc User
    well I can wait for her to come to the mudd store if need be. I didn't think the disco legend pack was worth it them still don't
    awkward.jpg
    We Want Vic Fontaine
    well I can wait for her to come to the mudd store if need be. I didn't think the disco legend pack was worth it them still don't

For a time, the TOS set was exclusive, but it became easier to get later. :)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
This discussion has been closed.