test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

bug report fed/kdf captain cannot claim event reward singularity cores

I completed the event that rewards the bajorian interceptor t6 ship with the bajor warp/singularity cores to unlock the rewards across my user account (during event run). However, I am unable to claim the bajor singularity core on my human federation character who has access to a Romulan flagship t6 ship. It is available for my Romulan captains, but not non-Romulan characters.

Bajor Defense Hyper Injection Singularity Core and Kobali field stabilizing singularity core both do not grant the ability to reclaim the cores on non-Romulan captains.
Tagged:

Comments

• sittingduck25sittingduck25 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    So no help?
  • knightmare#8708 knightmare Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    Are they Character bound or account bound? If only account bound then transfer via bank. But if character then you'll have to contact Arc Support to see if there is a way for non Romulan captains to obtain the Singularity cores. I've wondering this myself actually, how Klingon and fed captain can get the Singularity as usually only the Warp core comes up for them.

There is an achived Reddit thread asking the same question, one answer seems to be you can only claim 1 if you already have the warp core you cannot reclaim the singularity as well, but some agree that fed captains don't get the option. Contact the Support crew. Anyway here is the link
    https://www.reddit.com/r/sto/comments/cnqalx/bajor_defense_hyper_injection_singularity_core/