test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Command the Crossfield of the Future!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,672 Community Manager
The 32nd Century Refit of #StarTrekDiscovery's Crossfield Class is coming soon, as part of the Far From Home Lock Box!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11488453

Comments

• brex#6815 brex Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Goodness gracious an ugly, over-powered ship from a brain dead series.
  • garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    For the trait:
    Each time you activate an ability of a Universal Console, your ship gains a boost to universal Critical Hit Chance and Critical Severity...
    What does "universal" crit chance and crit severity mean? Is it crit chance and severity for ALL forms of damage? Or is it crit chance and severity for damaging universal console abilities?
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,266 Arc User
    edited May 2021
    It's crit chance and severity that'll actually show up on your stat sheet for as long as the buff lasts, and therefore applies to everything on the ship - unlike more specific sources like crit mods on weapons or those doffs that have chances to boost crit for specific weapon types when firing those weapon types.​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • trillbuffettrillbuffet Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    Another overpowered ship that they would have to pay me to use it lol... Which is bad when they are trying to sell the damned thing to make money.
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,659 Arc User
    Finally made the class look decent. :)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • hetairai#8501 hetairai Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    Detached nacelles are a no-go for me, so how overpowered that ship may be, I'll not even try to get it.
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,659 Arc User
    Detached nacelles are a no-go for me, so how overpowered that ship may be, I'll not even try to get it.

I dig 'em. THAT is advanced. Dug Drexler wanted to make a similar thing.

And it worked for the Iconians.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • ente77ente77 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    25.5 ??
  • plomeecplomeec Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Does anyone know, if you have the Crossfield already, will this refit be available in the customization options?
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,912 Arc User
    That it is a lockbox ship automatically puts it out of my reach barring the mercy of RNGesus should I even attempt to open them.

I never have much ECs on me and I don't buy zen very often because of financial concerns.

Still, it's a ship I might fly should I ever manage to acquire it. But like most all other lockbox/promo ships, they're all out of my price range.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • phrgphrg Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    brex#6815 wrote: »
    Goodness gracious an ugly, over-powered ship from a brain dead series.

And I thought the Miracle Worker ships were ugly...
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,685 Community Moderator
    back to the nether realm with thee (white lantern ring blast) /necro
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.