test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Time for a Transcendent Summer!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,673 Community Manager
Return to Risa this year for a Transcendent summer!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11489863
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    "We’re continuing the baseball theme introduced during last year’s event..."

Isn't this the fourth year of Baseball-themes content? Methinks you need to stop relying on copy/paste from revious years announcements to put your post together.
    Of course, it still looks good - and I like the look of the new shield!
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • predconpredcon Member Posts: 478 Arc User
    And here we go.
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    Please add some swimsuit options next Summer, and maybe some S.C.U.B.A. gear.

We may not be able to swim in the game, but at least our characters can cosplay swimmers. :smiley:
  • garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    There must be some holy metrics that tell them how much the player base love the baseball uniforms.

At least I can safely skip Risa this summer. In fact, I think I will skip STO in general this summer.
  • kingzissoukingzissou Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    Looking forward to the event, though I must admit that I get burned out on events after about 10 days.

On a side note, i think they’ve missed out by not having done an event for the Bajoran Gratitude Festival. People might actually hang out at Hathon and it could tie in with Thanksgiving or something.
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,385 Arc User
    kingzissou wrote: »
    Looking forward to the event, though I must admit that I get burned out on events after about 10 days.

On a side note, i think they’ve missed out by not having done an event for the Bajoran Gratitude Festival. People might actually hang out at Hathon and it could tie in with Thanksgiving or something.
    "People might actually hang out at Hathon" is a sentence I'm sure a lot of players would consider some kind of evil curse or a trigger to psychological war flashbacks. XD

Hence why I approve of the idea. Any fun reason to go to unused maps is a good thing to me.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • qwe456345qwe456345 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    maybe some S.C.U.B.A. gear.
    Huh, that'd be a neat EV-Suit
  • theanothernametheanothername Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    Yeay for Summer event & new og Risa cruiser! :)

But the new outfits... IDK, the selection seem to become progressively more boring after each year.
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,659 Arc User
    :)

CHU-CHU!!!!! o:)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    You know, for the dance party, a possible new idea for instructors for the Risa dance party can be https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Zebulon_Sisters :)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • finsches123finsches123 Member Posts: 155 Arc User
    Wait, are those single flowers in the hair you can see on the t-shirt pic new?
  • angarus1angarus1 Member Posts: 684 Arc User
    Sweet. I missed out on the old party cruiser, so I'm glad the T6 version will be available now!
    Also, the new caracal is cuuuute, definitely going to have them on multiple characters.
    The tidal wave kit will be great for some of my characters who mostly use kits to attack, rather than their regular weapons.
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,459 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    I have always wondered why the caracals are always missing half their tail. I suppose it could be spun as disappearing into subspace or whatever though.
    Transcendent Tribble

This breed has a bright pastel coloration that shows its fearless nature, and can be found in all manner of places as it seems to thrive on overcoming boundaries. Petting the tribble will grant a constant, passive small chance to resist and throw off any effect that would control you, as you refuse to be limited or constrained. If you're on a team with multiple people petting this tribble, the chances stack based on the number of people involved. This tribble is unafraid of Klingons or other species that have treated Tribbles negatively in the past.

I see what you did there and I approve, especially during this month.
    #TASforSTO
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    Transcendent Tribble

This breed has a bright pastel coloration that shows its fearless nature, and can be found in all manner of places as it seems to thrive on overcoming boundaries. Petting the tribble will grant a constant, passive small chance to resist and throw off any effect that would control you, as you refuse to be limited or constrained. If you're on a team with multiple people petting this tribble, the chances stack based on the number of people involved. This tribble is unafraid of Klingons or other species that have treated Tribbles negatively in the past.

I see what you did there and I approve, especially during this month.

The Tribbles remind me of cotton candy. Back when the two main colours was blue and pink, the more creative cotton candy makers used to swirl the paper cones in the two (for lack of a better word) vats to create a blue and pink cotton candy.

Would have been nice if they added a blue and pink cotton candy to the Risan food vendors, which we could use to create the Transcendent Tribbles.
    edited June 2021
    New blog with the stats and new images, but still no signs of the transparent dome. I sincerely hope there are still options for it, otherwise, that's one of the things that make the ship unique that is now gone, especially since it now looks a bit too sleek for a cruiser from a pleasure/vacation/fun-based planet.

EDIT:
    OK, I take it back, it's here *phwew*:

Post edited by saurializard on
    #TASforSTO
  • coaldust#7044 coaldust Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    Trans tribbles! Trans caracals! :D Thank you so much from the bottom of this Trekkie trans girl's heart :D
    "We've learned that friendship isn't always easy. But there's no doubt it's worth fighting for."
  • trillbuffettrillbuffet Member Posts: 861 Arc User
    Well it was a long road getting from there to here now we can have a funeral for the dilithium exchange. Its so depressing I think I'll just skip this event this year too not really any reason to do it this year.
    Trans tribbles! Trans caracals! :D Thank you so much from the bottom of this Trekkie trans girl's heart :D
    we got trans tribbles and stuff? o.o

Also, nice to see another trans gal here. *fist bump*

dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • coaldust#7044 coaldust Member Posts: 88 Arc User

*Hoofbump! Because tiny friendship horse* Heck yeah!

And yep, the event page has pics of the Transcendent Tribble and Transcendent Caracal. I need the Caracal so bad.
    "We've learned that friendship isn't always easy. But there's no doubt it's worth fighting for."

*Hoofbump! Because tiny friendship horse* Heck yeah!

And yep, the event page has pics of the Transcendent Tribble and Transcendent Caracal. I need the Caracal so bad.

Getting me a CHU CHU shirt.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,762 Arc User
    ahem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TYJyCCO8Dc

Brought to you by The Excited Kid in Me.
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • sovereign010sovereign010 Member Posts: 636 Arc User
    Is there going to be a new reputation this summer that I should save up for?
This discussion has been closed.