test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PC Patch Notes for 7/15/21

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,672 Community Manager
edited August 2021 in Release Notes
Star Trek Online will have PC Maintenance tomorrow, 7/15, at 7am PT. Estimated downtime is 2.5 hours. You can find the patch notes here:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/11491513
Post edited by ambassadorkael#6946 on

Comments

• ussvaliant2#1952 ussvaliant2 Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    Gamma Recruit - Swarm TFO on Advanced is still not registering towards completing 5 runs.
    https://i.imgur.com/r6F7yxj.jpeg
  • nexus1972nexus1972 Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    I bought the Red Angel Suit from Mudd. But i didnt get a tailor unlock for it. Tried all my toons... Deleted it. Reclaimed it. Nothing worked for me. Or is this intended? Then i want my Zen back!
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,900 Arc User
    The Tailor unlock for the Red Angel suit won't work in the first costume slot as that is restricted to the "Uniform" category.
    If you edit your second, third, fourth etc. slot, you can change the costume category to "Red Angel" and wear the suit from there.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
    The Tailor unlock for the Red Angel suit won't work in the first costume slot as that is restricted to the "Uniform" category.
    If you edit your second, third, fourth etc. slot, you can change the costume category to "Red Angel" and wear the suit from there.

Sorry.. tried this. Erased an Outfit. Modified a new one... nothing in the upper right tab bar nor anywhere else... -.-

• rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,948 Community Moderator
    @nexus1972
    Is this on PC or Console? Depending on a couple things I can pass this along to Darkblade for investigation. Also would suggest opening a thread in the appropriate Bug Report section of the forums.
    I will say that the Red Angel Suit SHOULD come with a costume unlock as I got one back when it was an event reward, and as far as I am aware, the currently available one is no different other than method of acquisition.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    edited July 2021
    Thanks!
    Will do that.
    I am on PC. The odd thing is it didnt appear in the description in the zen store. But why should they not give us the unlock?
  • nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    Not sure about currently, but I can testify that in the past it worked because I have an Orion currently, today, wearing the costume but another difference is I didn't buy it from Mudd's & earned from the event. Good luck!
  • captainrebel78#5049 captainrebel78 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    Did the Chu Chu's on Risa get disabled in this patch as well?
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,382 Arc User
    Did the Chu Chu's on Risa get disabled in this patch as well?

No, they are still around.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • ussvaliant2#1952 ussvaliant2 Member Posts: 402 Arc User
    Azure Nebula Advanced is still rewarding 480 dil and normal R&D Packs instead of 720dil and Advanced R&D Packs
    https://i.imgur.com/r6F7yxj.jpeg
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,430 Arc User
    Adding to the woes this patch brought is that "Flying high" got bugged in it so it often fails when trying to turn it in.

That is by far the most annoying bug in the summer event, it took doing the thing on three different characters to finally get it recognize that I did it (and I hope it does not lock the characters it failed on out of doing the activity today, they are my ones with the fastest floaters).
This discussion has been closed.