test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Remans and the 23rd Century Skirt

darkstar#8047 darkstar Member Posts: 182 Arc User
Trying to wear the 23rd Century Romulan Skirt on my Reman character causes her legs to disappear, both in the Dressing room and outside in the actual game. She had such nice legs too. Please fix (Xbox OneX)

Comments

• darkstar#8047 darkstar Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited November 2019
    All right, I'm going to have to throw a tantrum about this. I paid for both the Reman playable captain and the 23rd Century Romulan outfits, so the fact that I cannot use the two together is really starting to annoy me. Since these are two Paid for items I expect any bugs assoiciated with them to be fixed far quicker than they have been. I would really appreciate this issue being solved. I have screen shots but and having trouble trying to upload them here as this site won't link to my Xbox public folder.
    I got the pictures sorted see below.
    hyBlKtu.png
    SQi91CE.png
  • imatimelord#6399 imatimelord Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    I saw that on a toon at Droz and wondered wth was up...now I know...lol
  • knightmare#8708 knightmare Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    So any idea when this bug is finally going to be fixed. This is still happening. The fact that you need to pay for these items, for it not to have been fixed after all this time is unacceptable.
  • garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    They have fixed TWO similar bugs on PC recently. I think Disco Klinks had this bug for a hot minute before it was fixed. No answer when asked if they would ever fix this bug on Console.
    I guess since it has only been a bug for about a year I guess it hasn't been around long enough to warrant being rectified, though they seem happy to take the money and not deliver the product properly that was paid for.
    After seeing the patch notes the other day mentioning fixing a 23 century clothing item, I had hoped it was this that had been fixed, but alas the issue is still there. Both Reman and the 23rd century items are paid for items yet they still don't work together, if they were free then it wouldn't bother me as much; But I paid for these items with lifetime membership and the actual uniform and am really annoyed this has not been fixed yet. It has been years.

According to the FAQ re-posting these bugs is acceptable to ensure they get noticed, so I am not breaking the rules by once again bumping this issue back up.
  • garaffegaraffe Member Posts: 1,353 Arc User
    There are A LOT of Reman uniform bugs. I have posted several recently, but I am not expecting the Devs to do anything about it.
    Since before 2019 on items that had to be paid for and still no fix. This is unacceptable.

To replicate. Simply create a Reman Female Character. Purchase the 23rd Century Romulan uniform. Enter the Tailor and apply the 23rd Century Skirt to your character. Watch the legs vanish from view. Apply Exit the tailor and walk around with Disconnected feet like the Nacelles on the Future Discovery or Janeway ship. Not really sure how much more information you require to see this bug it is very easy to duplicate.

And while you're at it the French Braid hair style still renders your entire character invisible, but since that isn't a paid for item I don't really care about that one.