test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cutscenes no longer skippable

y2j469#2203 y2j469 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
As of the June 10th update any previously skippable mission cutscenes can no longer be skipped. Pressing/holding any button or the touchpad has no effect, previously pressing the Options button would skip cutscenes.

Comments

• will#4752 will Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    ah so it`s not just me then. i would`ve tried asking armada but of course they haven`t fixed armada/fleet chat bug so i came here to see if it had been reported. i`ve tried multiple toons and missions especially those i knew had cutscenes that could be skipped. the cutscences in tfo`s also can`t be skipped when previously they could. UAA intro for one i knew could be skipped.
  • dogofwar1138#6888 dogofwar1138 Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    I thought I was imagining that some scenes in missions could be skipped over when older characters had run through them....
    Another confirmed sighting on this issue, then.
  • americanbamf#5789 americanbamf Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    nope it's not just you guys their are others i too am experiencing it as well its getting a bit annoying at this point to even do any TFOs or missions especially for the daily endeavors that requires you to do certain TFOs . use to be certain cutscenes are unskippable and then everything else you could skip if you already did it before now you cant.
  • dixon#4204 dixon Member Posts: 57 Arc User
    I looked for ages to see if I'd clicked an option by mistake. Grinding is never fun, this makes it intolerable.
  • xjphoenix#3871 xjphoenix Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    It's not just me! I submitted a ticket, not knowing this forum was here. I searched and searched on google for anything on this, and found nothing.
  • lorienkoshlorienkosh Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    Same, its difficult as it is having to navigate Armada roster just to see what friends are online as friends list is not working as well as having to change locations so Armada Chat will work on each character and now stuck watching mission cut scenes over and over leaves little time to actually enjoy playing. Please fix these issues as i believe its damaging to the games player base.
  • nightfly69#4375 nightfly69 Member Posts: 63 Arc User
    I've had the same issue for at least a month
  • danson666danson666 Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    It is annoying to see the same Cutscene all over again, when you create a new Chara and play over again ... with all the Cutscenes in full lenght. :'(
  • xjphoenix#3871 xjphoenix Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    danson666 wrote: »
    It is annoying to see the same Cutscene all over again, when you create a new Chara and play over again ... with all the Cutscenes in full lenght. :'(
    Or farming PvE missions for rep points and watching the same things over, and over, and over.

To devs; it's been two weeks and one update, and the problem is still there. Please consider bumping the priority for this as it gets pretty annoying the longer it goes on.