test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

drinking game?

shall take a drink every time that the game crashes?

Comments

• Options
    ichaerus1ichaerus1 Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    Or every time Cryptic sabotages what could be a good idea with alleviating the dilithium exchange, with a zen store sale(or in this case, multiple sales all happening at once).
  • Options
    crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    So, @teutoburger#8864 how do you feel about alcohol poisoning? Do you have another liver on standby?

:wink:
    CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • Options
    annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,599 Arc User
    only drinking game i know is the Stargate SG-1 game. Take a shot every time Teal'c says Indeed. you don't make it to the last act of the show...
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    This thread breaks forum policy. 1 in a categegory not linked to game. 2 Title of thread ro vague. 3 , Rant thread. I feel the mods a coming to close it down.
    Post edited by eazzie on
  • Options
    spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    And honestly this seems like ranting for the sake of ranting (btw I crash pretty much never so it's not like it's a universal problem Cryptic is ignoring just to be evil).
  • Options
    spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,263 Arc User
    Honestly if this was happening to everyone as you imply (or at least to most players) it would probably be easier to fix as it was probably an issue with the base code (no company that wants to stay in business does things for "evulz, no not even EA) however as it seems that it's limited to certain people only it becomes much harder to fix as Cryptic has to figure why those and not others (also not helped as said people seem to be as unhelpful and insulting as possible making it even harder to track down the issue).

I get that being unable to play is frustrating, I've gotten mad at the game before for that reason, but to imply there's a conspiracy to rob you of your fun is totally another thing.
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    If I played this game I would have one drink.

I only crash once over five accts while playing for the ship for me n the family.

And sometimes I don't crash, like this morning.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    I think the OP was just having a little fun and everyone else seemed to take it the wrong way. Some of you have some serious pent up angst...

:wink:
    CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    The problem is that it doesn't crash 80% of the time for everyone, that's probably why they're having trouble finding the cause.

It pretty much crashes about 1or 2% of the time for me while on Risa.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    blargskullblargskull Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    (flame/troll post removed) - darkbladejk
    Post edited by darkbladejk on
  • Options
    darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    Knock it off with the bickering. If you folks have information related to the crashing, by all means post it so we can get this solved. Otherwise The bickering doesn't help. I would love to be able to hand the devs a recipe to fix this, but that's not going to happen with stuff like this going on. /closed
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.