test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Summer Event 2021 Ship T6 Risian Luxury Cruiser

nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
Have the ship stats been announced yet?

I may have missed the news article, but I have searched and can't find one about it.
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    Cheers thanks. I just realized the Events tab in game has this info on the Reward button.
    A shame this doesn't show via the News tab (at least yet). Posted but not listed it seems.
  • Options
    vanhyovanhyo Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    While Low Throttle, once per 5 sec: (max 4 stacks)

+15 Starship Exotic Particle Generator
    (Improves Exotic Damage)
    +15 Starship Control Expertise
    (Improves Control Effects / Resistance to Same)
    When activating Control Bridge Officer Ability, to foes within 5km: -16.7% Flight Speed and -16.7% All Damage for 5 sec (scales up with trait stacks)

Not sure how this trait is useful, how about remove the 5km requirement and instead make it:

opponent that attacks you gets the debuff, everytime, with the strength of the debuff depending on the stacks

• Options
    zzzspina01zzzspina01 Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    I no its unlikely. but I would hope the T5 version would also unlock for the account. I like to collect Prize ships and I don't believe you can account unlock the T5 any other way. may be a future Mudd's market. Got to say the T6 dose look nicer.
    I cant brain I have the dumb
  • Options
    i mean 5km is sort of low, whats the point to slow anyone down if he is 5km away from you ?
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,612 Arc User
    vanhyo wrote: »
    i mean 5km is sort of low, whats the point to slow anyone down if he is 5km away from you ?

Since the maximum weapons range is 10km, 5km is not that bad, especially for an AoE debuff.
  • Options
    is it 5km from you or 5km near your target ?
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,612 Arc User
    is it 5km from you or 5km near your target ?

I looks like they mean within 5 km of your ship, but the wording is not great so it could actually be either one depending on how you interpret it. As happens all too often with these descriptions, it will be up in the air until someone gets the ship and tests it.
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    zzzspina01 wrote: »
    I no its unlikely. but I would hope the T5 version would also unlock for the account. I like to collect Prize ships and I don't believe you can account unlock the T5 any other way. may be a future Mudd's market. Got to say the T6 dose look nicer.

No. The T5 version is in the Phoenix store
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    edited July 2021
    While Low Throttle, once per 5 sec: (max 4 stacks)

+15 Starship Exotic Particle Generator
    (Improves Exotic Damage)
    +15 Starship Control Expertise
    (Improves Control Effects / Resistance to Same)
    When activating Control Bridge Officer Ability, to foes within 5km: -16.7% Flight Speed and -16.7% All Damage for 5 sec (scales up with trait stacks)

Not sure how this trait is useful, how about remove the 5km requirement and instead make it:

opponent that attacks you gets the debuff, everytime, with the strength of the debuff depending on the stacks

Well technically if you have good control, even if they aren't within 5km, they may still get pulled from +12km away (depending how strong your Control is) already. It just take a few extra seconds for more enemy to be pulled into the 5km range to PROC.
    0zxlclk.png
  • Options
    avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,201 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    Seems to be the first event T5 to T6 ship to have inconsistent console slots, the T5U is 4 tac, 5 eng, 2 sci, the T6 is 3 tac 5 eng 3 sci.

Edit: Not sure why the thread died after I pointed this out.
    Post edited by avoozuul on
    I stream on Twitch, look for Avoozl_
This discussion has been closed.