test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

No new universal endeavor released for today (a Monday)

nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
It's already more than an hour overdue.
<insert name of game overload>, will you look into this and find out why the Universal Endeavor is not working?
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    and to add.

Yes, I have changed maps, changed toons, even exited the game completely and restarted.
    No one in zones seems to have a new universal either, so, it's not a "me" issue.
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    Can confirm. It's just not there.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    Oh, good. Not just me. At least I know I'm not completely insane.
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • maniac20#5251 maniac20 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    Confirmed no universal endeavor
  • fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,754 Arc User
    I hadn't even noticed.

Oh well. I don't find universal endeavours that interesting anymore. The rewards are kind of meh compared to what you can and usually get from personal ones.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    I only do universals when they're easy.

GPL from Quark's Dabo table, Dance competition on Nimbus, Crystalline, TFO's I actually like.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,913 Arc User
    And it's not showing on my main acct. I skipped it this time around cause I didn't like it. Now there's nothing there.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
    This is a first. We've had ones that couldn't be completed, ones that were manually swapped and a couple that seemed to change on their own before time ran out, but we've never had a no-show at the appointed time.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • aftulusaftulus Member Posts: 668 Arc User
    I have one for romulas red alert. I did the red alert but didn't get credit though... Might be misunderstanding something.
  • poddlipoddli Member Posts: 173 Arc User
    And it's happened again. Changed zones, swapped captain, shut down game and reloaded. No universal showing so far.

It is a month's grace for necro, yes? If it's less, my apologies and do the usual.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,969 Community Moderator
    poddli wrote: »
    It is a month's grace for necro, yes? If it's less, my apologies and do the usual.

You're good.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Nearly 2 hours late. Last time this happened, it showed up with what appeared to be the proper amount of time left on the clock, as if it had been there, but was hidden until then. I wonder if that will be the case this time.
This discussion has been closed.