test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't do (bugged) Missions for new Gamma Recruit event.

sadrielfettsadrielfett Member Posts: 100 Arc User
Made a new Gamma Recruit today, spent most of the afternoon setting up a bunch of stuff on him and just now noticed that I don't have access to my duty officer assignments, Admiralty Missions, or do any RnD School assignments. Is there a fix or workaround for this, I hope?
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
--Sadriel Fett

"There are few problems in the galaxy that cannot be solved by the suitable application of concentrated phaser fire."

Comments

• will#4752 will Member Posts: 58 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    ah those unlock after lvl 62
  • sadrielfettsadrielfett Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    will#4752 wrote: »
    ah those unlock after lvl 62

Thank you for the reply. They really need to put that somewhere "in-game." It took me a while to finally find something online about why I couldn't access my Account Bank with the toon. Apparently, they changed it since the last time I made a Dominion toon to "hamper" the efforts of people who were trying to farm EC.
    --Sadriel Fett

"There are few problems in the galaxy that cannot be solved by the suitable application of concentrated phaser fire."
  • proteus#8097 proteus Member Posts: 213 Arc User
    edited July 2021
    Made a new Gamma Recruit today, spent most of the afternoon setting up a bunch of stuff on him and just now noticed that I don't have access to my duty officer assignments, Admiralty Missions, or do any RnD School assignments. Is there a fix or workaround for this, I hope?

From memory...Duty Officers open up at level 11, R&D at level 15 and Admiralty at level 52 I think.
  • sadrielfettsadrielfett Member Posts: 100 Arc User

From memory...Duty Officers open up at level 11, R&D at level 15 and Admiralty at level 52 I think.

Normally it's like that, but it's different for Gamma Recruits since you have to use Jem'Hadar toons. They start off at lvl 60 automatically. Played up to level 62, as suggested above, and everything unlocked fortunately. They definitely need to add something on there, though. If you try to access something it could be in red letters "can not access this function until reaching level 62" or something to that effect. A couple of my Fleet mates were having the same issue and didn't know about the level 62 thing, either, but they ended up deleting and creating their characters again a couple times before finally giving up.
    --Sadriel Fett

• proteus#8097 proteus Member Posts: 213 Arc User

Normally it's like that, but it's different for Gamma Recruits since you have to use Jem'Hadar toons. They start off at lvl 60 automatically. Played up to level 62, as suggested above, and everything unlocked fortunately. They definitely need to add something on there, though. If you try to access something it could be in red letters "can not access this function until reaching level 62" or something to that effect. A couple of my Fleet mates were having the same issue and didn't know about the level 62 thing, either, but they ended up deleting and creating their characters again a couple times before finally giving up.

Ah, yeah, of course. I'd forgotten they start from level 60 - it's been a long time since I made my Jem Hadar character. As you say, there should be some warning that those systems open up at a higher level.
  • knightmare#8708 knightmare Member Posts: 291 Arc User
    You also can't take part in red alert until you finish the 3rd mission in the gamma story arc. I was level 64 and still couldn't do the red alert as it said the tutorial was not complete and it wasn't until I rescued Quark that I was finally out of the tutorial phase, which seemed to be really odd.