test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

New Gamma Recruit Lockout Period?

millefune#8468 millefune Member Posts: 310 Arc User
I made a Gamma Recruit character for the event. It's my first Jem'Hadar character if it makes any difference. Anyway, I've completed the tutorial arc, and have joined a faction, but I'm still unable to queue for TFOs or do Admiralty assignments. Is there a point further into the game that I have to get to, or a timer limit of sorts the game has in place to make sure I'm not making a "gold spammer" character?

Comments

• sarah2774sarah2774 Member Posts: 238 Arc User
    You have to level up to lvl 62.
    OPv9m3F.jpg
  • captainwellscaptainwells Member Posts: 718 Arc User
    No. The only requirement to earn previous rewards for a newly created Gamma Recruit is twenty hours play time for the new character, level does not matter at all. I rapidly hit the 65 lvl cap and have gotten to the mission Quark's Lucky Seven. Still have not logged twenty hours with the new Gamma Recruit.
  • foxrockssocksfoxrockssocks Member Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    No. The only requirement to earn previous rewards for a newly created Gamma Recruit is twenty hours play time for the new character, level does not matter at all. I rapidly hit the 65 lvl cap and have gotten to the mission Quark's Lucky Seven. Still have not logged twenty hours with the new Gamma Recruit.

This is what I recall for the previous run of gamma recruits as well. The 20 hour investment is particularly onerous when any other captain only needs level 20 or something. 20 hours can easily get any other captain from 1 to 65 and still have time left over.