test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Old Gamma recruit not getting credit for specialization points...

djf021djf021 Member Posts: 1,379 Arc User
Hello all, I have another question.
With the current Gamma recruit rerun, my understanding is my older Gamma recruits were supposed to get credit for the specialization points they'd already spent.
I have three recruits, one of each career path.
My tac did get credit, and was able to collect the reward. My other two could not.
However all three DID get the tier 6 reputation reward.
Has anyone else had this issue with the specialization points? Is it working as intended or should I put in a bug ticket?
C4117709-1498929112732780large.jpg

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
-Captain James T. Kirk
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,715 Community Moderator
    can you get me some screenshots showing they didn't get credit. I would need to be able to show their spec point progress, and their status in the transponder. Also can you send me your handle in game and the names of the characters that are effected? If you're not cool with posting your handle and toon names in this open thread you can PM them to me if you wish. I will be passing that info along to my contacts on the team who may want to look at some stuff under the hood.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • djf021djf021 Member Posts: 1,379 Arc User
    > @darkbladejk said:
    > can you get me some screenshots showing they didn't get credit. I would need to be able to show their spec point progress, and their status in the transponder. Also can you send me your handle in game and the names of the characters that are effected? If you're not cool with posting your handle and toon names in this open thread you can PM them to me if you wish. I will be passing that info along to my contacts on the team who may want to look at some stuff under the hood.

Thank you sir, I will try to do this as soon as I can.

> @westmetals said:
    > Keep in mind that the reward only counts spec points earned - the pre-spent spec points that Jem'Hadar come with are not counted.

This is a very good point which I didn't consider. I'll check on that. At this point I'm not sure which specs they started with anymore, so I'll have to do some digging.
    C4117709-1498929112732780large.jpg

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
    -Captain James T. Kirk
  • wideningxgyrewideningxgyre Member Posts: 710 Arc User
    Have any of the Gamma recruit problems been solved - the Endeavor and Swarm TFO progress?
  • kegorogers#0601 kegorogers Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Have any of the Gamma recruit problems been solved - the Endeavor and Swarm TFO progress?
    I'm having the same problem with my previous Gamma Recruit. I didn't see anything in the update notes for 7/1/21.

• vorwodavorwoda Member Posts: 694 Arc User

My old Gamma Recruit (made during the first iteration of this event) got the Swarm TFO progress fine (did it in one sitting with 5 back-to-back runs), and unlocked the reward for self and Account.

HOWEVER, he is still unable to get any credit for doing Endeavors, either Personal or Universal, and I saw no mention of a fix in the current patch notes either.
This discussion has been closed.