test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can I Change My Lifetime "Captain's Yacht?"

millefune#8468 millefune Member Posts: 310 Arc User
I recently purchased the Lifetime Subscription. And with the more recent ability of Cross-Faction Flying, I'm able to pick the "Captain's Yacht" of the other factions. But I'm seeing that the cost is one of those special tokens (which I have, due to buying the Lifetime Subscription), and not "0 EC" like the Heavy Destroyers I also get with the Lifetime Subscription. This token cost has me worried, as I'm not sure if it's a one-time claim for the character or not. I know every character gets the token, but what I'm wondering is if I choose one type of "Captain's Yacht," can I switch it out for one of the other ones if I change my main ship (I want my "yacht" to match the main ship's faction)?

Comments

• protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,982 Arc User
    edited June 2021
    I have a Fed toon with the Captain's Yacht and managed to claim the KDF equivalent DujHod Chariot as well. Would assume if I had room it would be possible to get Romulan Commander's Gig also.

All I had to do was speak to the nearby Shuttle Information NPC to get another "Shuttle Requisition Authorization" token.

Looks like you're free to switch it out or even have all three.

Edit: managed to get all 3 on my fed toon.
  • millefune#8468 millefune Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    Thank you for testing it out. I didn't know the shuttle information person gave extra tokens.
  • fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,265 Arc User
    edited February 2022
    Redacted
    Post edited by fred26291#2759 on
  • annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,593 Arc User
    I don't think I even claimed mine. if I need a small craft the Delta Flyer is the only choice due to the uni ens slot
    awkward.jpg
    We Want Vic Fontaine