test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

tfo's missing reward

sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
edited June 2021 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
2 of my characters don't get all the rewards after doing tfo's (all of them).
for example: when doing ISA, they get the neural processor, the mat boxes, the marks, but not the random tfo completion box (common, rare, UR, epic).

it is really annoying because these characters can't do for now most of the advanced tfo's and some of them are dead like the cometitive tfo's.

Private Correspondence Redacted - Rattler

btw, here is the name of these 2 characters: Shaanat@sennahcherib (fed) and Steren Ferch Gofod@sennahcherib (fed tos); as I have not checked all my other characters, i don't know if others have the same problem
Post edited by rattler2 on

Comments

• sennahcheribsennahcherib Member Posts: 2,823 Arc User
    oh! you are right. :o

Damn' I'm stupid. I forgot this feature

this thread can be closed, sorry for this waste of time.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Possible bugs aren't a waste of time honestly. And you did post a legitimite concern. You just forgot that it wasn't random, and thus no bug. Honest mistake.
    However posting PMs of any kind are against forum rules.

I will close this per request and file it under "honest mistake".
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.