test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Delta Quadrant Needs You!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Starting next week, Console Captains will be able to make a Delta Recruit for a limited time!

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/star-trek-online/news/detail/11487813

Comments

• awesomeweaselawesomeweasel Member Posts: 265 Arc User
    i know ambassadorkael only cares about the pc players but the story Arc "Vigilance" which was taken out of the game was not just part of the delta recruit it is also an achievement/trophy for the console player.
    so now that it has been taken out of the game console player can not get that achievement/trophy, it needs to be put into incoming hails so we can complete that story arc and get the achievement/trophy for completing it.
  • zordoz#3230 zordoz Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    This is pretty cool I missed the first time around on console so I am happy you guys are doing it again
    Thanks
  • paradox#7391 paradox Member Posts: 1,776 Arc User
    My current one completed the Klingon civil war, my mission journal is 100% done from the tutorial all the way up to the current arc, not bad for an alt character.
  • bluejaye1bluejaye1 Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    Quite nice to see the Gamma Recruit event back. But could you please fix the recruit endeavour progress, that hasn't worked since the original Gamma Recruit event.

For anyone unaware.
    You can complete daily endeavours on your gamma recruits, but you don't get credit. The gamma recruit objectives for completing 1, then 10 endeavours don't change.
    Star Trek Offline is currently online. We apologise for the convenience and are working to remedy the situation.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,435 Arc User
    bluejaye1 wrote: »
    Quite nice to see the Gamma Recruit event back. But could you please fix the recruit endeavour progress, that hasn't worked since the original Gamma Recruit event.

For anyone unaware.
    You can complete daily endeavours on your gamma recruits, but you don't get credit. The gamma recruit objectives for completing 1, then 10 endeavours don't change.

Actually, the Gamma Recruit Event is not back on consoles. What did happen is the Gamma Recruit Event that has started on PC was leaked to consoles as well accidentally. Also, this thread is about the Delta Recruit Event on consoles and not the PC event which will start later on consoles.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • bluejaye1bluejaye1 Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    Well, mistakes happen. Reposted in the correct section.
    Star Trek Offline is currently online. We apologise for the convenience and are working to remedy the situation.